Midnight Snack

It was midnight and Jessica couldn't sleep, so she decided to go to the kitchen and find something to eat. When she opened the door, her new friends were looking at her. "Hey, guys. What ya doing?" Jessica asked while she went to the pantry. "Oh, just making some cookies." Mal answered. "in the middle of the night?" "Yeah. we're gonna have a movie night." Evie said. "Sweet. Let me try it." Jessica said, dipping her finger in the batter. They tried to stop her, but she licked the batter off her finger anyway. When she looked up, they were all staring at her like Oogie Boogie was behind her. "What? I swear I won't double dip." she said. " Feel...anything?" Evie asked. "Yeah like it could be missing something?" Mal asked. Jay walked up to Jessica and gave her a flirty smile. "Hey." he flirted. Jessica blushed before answering. "It could use some chips." she said. "Chips?" Jay asked, confused. "Chocolate chips. You know, like when you're sad or having a really bad day and your parents makes you these type of cookies with love and care to make you feel better and-". Jessica stopped talking when she saw the sad looks on their faces. "I'm guessing your parents don't do that to you? Show you how much they love you? Family issues?" she asked in a sad tone. The others just looked at her. "Well, you're not the only ones with family issues. My mom's been depressed ever since I was born. My father and I would try everything we could to cheer her up or at least talked to her. Nothing worked but just talking to her. But she would only talk to me. She loved it even though she didn't express it. But when dad heard that I had to go to Auradon, he told mom about it. She told him it would warm her heart a little if I went. Dad talked to me about it. I didn't wanna leave because I had to take care of my mom and the townspeople. Plus my coronation is the same day as Ben's. But he told me it would make her a little happy, so I agreed because of that. And now at night, I get nightmares of mom. And no matter how many times I tell myself that she's gonna be ok, I always get visions of something happening to her. Just thinking about it now, it hurts too much because-". She pauses for a moment while her voice break. A tear rolls down her face as she continued "I just don't wanna lose her. I don't want her to hurt herself." she finished. They all felt bad for her. Jay wiped her tears and put them in the batter before hugging her. "We're all here for you. She'll be okay," he whispered. She started to break down, sobbing. The rest immediately rushed over to her and hugged. "Want us to spend the night in your dorm? We'll have a sleepover." Evie asked caringly. "You guys don't have to do that," Jessica told them. "Jess, we wanna be there for you, so you won't have any more nightmares tonight," Carlos told her. Jay looked down at her. "Yeah, and if you do, we'll be there to wake you up, okay?" he said. Jessica smiled at him and agreed to have the sleepover. They all grabbed some food and drinks and headed to her room. They all stayed up watching movies, playing games, and having fun until they all fell asleep.

HEY EVERYONE!!! I'm so so so sorry that I didn't update this book my fault. I had school and shit. I've been really busy, but HEY!!! I WILL UPDATE THIS TIME!!!!!!! Also, I'm so sorry if this chapter was short but, the next chapter will be longer than this one.

Make sure you do any of the following:

Vote

Comment

Add to Library

Follow

I love you all so much and I will update again soon. Mwah PEACE!!!!!!!😘😘😘😗😗😗😗😚😚