Girl Talk

The next morning came along and Jessica was up earlier than the others. While they were asleep, Jessica was walking down the hall and saw Lonnie. "Hey Lonnie, I wanted to ask about something," she said. "Something or someone?" Lonnie asked with a sly smile. "Someone," Jessica answered while hiding her cherry red face. "It's about Jay, isn't it?" Lonnie asked with a smirk. Jessica gave her a shocked look. "How did you know?!" "Jess, whenever you see Jay, you blush furiously. What do you wanna ask me about him?" Lonnie said. "I wanna tell him I like him, but somehow I can't. I need your advice. How can I tell him?" Jessica asked. "Where is he now?" "My room asleep. Along with the others. Why?" she said. "Okay. later on, today, when he's alone, tell him you like him? I'll make sure he's alone with you." Lonnie said. "How do I tell him?" Jessica asked. "Just be yourself, Jessie," she answered. They hugged and Jessica went to her dorm and found the room empty. She went to her closet and got ready for the day thinking 'Lonnie's right Jess. it's time you told him the truth'. And after that, she went to go find Jay. 

Hey guys. sorry this one's short. Some of these chapters are gonna be, so BEAR WITH ME!!!! Anyways, make sure you do any of the following:

Vote

Follow

Add to Library

Like

I love you all so much and I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!!