🎨The Art Project🎨 (Geiju Tsuka x Reader)

Quick A/N: I haven't caught up with Yandere Simulator recently, so if my info is a bit off, I'm sorry😅. (Art above does not belong to me❤️)

You never understood why you fell for him. Neither did your friends. You were  always into buff guys, like the jocks, but somehow, he caught your attention. You loved how smart he was, how his passion was to art. Hell, you even signed up for the art club just to get closer to him. However, whenever you would try to get his attention, it would end in a fail. He was always so caught up in his art that he would never bother to look at you when you would try to get his attention. This would anger you sometimes. You wanted to give him your heart and all did in return was give his heart to his art instead. You seriously wanted to light up  his art on fire  sometimes.

              3rd Person's View

     Y/N arrived at school, and did her usual school life. Socialize, slack off, catch up on some work, and stalk her art senpai, Geiju Tsuka. You couldn't wait to school to end cause your art club had a special project today. And that special project included to have partners. Y/N saw this as her chance to get closer to her  crush. She would always try to get his attention and now this was her chance.

    ~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     It was now time for art class, and you couldn't be happier. Today, you would finally get your crushes' attention. Once you got there, the fresh smell of paint filled your nose. You never really liked the smell, but you to be honest, it didn't really bother you. It was now time to assign partners for the assignment, and you immediately went up to Geiju and asked him to be partners. To your surprise, he accepted being partners. At this moment, you were so happy inside that you started giggling uncontrollably in front of Geiju. When you realized what you were doing, you stopped and blushed in embarrassment. You thought Geiju would start acting awkward towards you, but to your surprise, he  chucked . This made me you surprised. You expected it be awkward, weird, or uncomfortable in this situation, but he fucking laughed.

"Looks like your not the only weird person around here" He said with a smile.
"Hey, shut up and let's start our project" You defended. He looked a bit token back, which caused you to worry that he wouldn't ever accept your feelings, but that all stopped when you heard him say
" Your different, your original. And bossy, I like that"
And with that, you started blushing madly.
"Why are you always blushing?" He asked.
"Huh? What do you mean..."
"Whenever you look at me, you're always blushing and have this one face"
"What face?" You asked. Geiju then took out his phone and showed you a picture of a surprised pikachu.

(This is the face):

You laughed. And with that laugh, he smiled. He liked your laugh. It was smooth, and soft. (Mariah Carey is shook). And then, you caught him a gaze. A day dreaming gaze.
"Geiju??"
"Oh sorry, I was thinking about homework"
"You're that interested in paper and shit?"
"More interesting than you"

~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~

You and Geiju decided to go to his house to finish the project in one day.

"So what's the project" Y/N asked.
"Basically one of us draws each other" He explained.
"Really? Well, you should draw me." You said. You obviously wanted to take the easiest part, especially since you were afraid of ruining your friendship with him so far by not knowing how to draw him. He agreed to draw you, after all, he was the best artist in the class.
"Soooo, how are you gonna draw me?" You asked.
"Lay down on that bed" He said.
"Why?"
"So I can draw while you laying down. I can already tell your not gonna stand sitting down or standing for 1 hour" he said.
" You know me so well, damm" you said.

(This is how he drew you):

You looked at the picture he drew of you in amazement. He truly is a talented artist.

"Wow, this is beautiful" You said in amazement.

"Not as beautiful as you" he said, blushing. You blushed too.
"Y/N..."

"Geiju..." you said.

"I-I've wanted y-you for a while, but I've j-just couldn't get the t-thought of y-you not loving me b-back" he said stammering.
"I- love you Y/N". And with that, he pressed his lips onto yours. You couldn't believe it, he was kissing you back! You thought it would take you at least 1 week to win his heart, but it only toke you a day, less than a day actually. You stood there, shooked, shocked, he pulled away. You didn't want him too.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I should've waited for you to reply-"
But you shushed him, by kissing him.
"Oh Geiju, you don't know how long I've wanted you. I've been craving your attention and love for so long"

"I'm sorry I've kept you waiting" he said with some Guilt from not telling you his feelings earlier.

"Don't be, I have what I want now" you said with a soft smile that Geiju loved so much.

Request by: MoonWolfie22 😁😁😁 thank you so much for the request!!❤️❤️

And sorry for it being cringy😅😋😋