Girls Need Love Too

A/N: This art below does not belong to me❤️🦋.

Honestly

Honestly, I'm tryna stay focused
You must think I've got to be joking when I say
I don't think I can wait
I just need it now
Better swing my way

You couldn't process what was happening. One moment, you were making insta-noodles and the next moment, you're pinned against a wall.. feeling your boyfriend's warm and moist breath.

"Y/N... I need you.. I need your love... your time, love,body... and much more"

"Umeji I-"

You were interpreted by Umeji nibbling at your neck. You couldn't help, but gasp. It just felt so good. Umeji has never done this before, this is new, and you like it so far.

I just need some dick
I just need some love
Tired of fucking with these lame ...baby
I just need a thug

Won't you be my plug, ayy
You could be the one, ayy
We could start with a handshake baby
I'ma need more than a hug

Umeji kept doing his actions, and you enjoyed it. Suddenly, he stopped, causing you to whine a little, but then he started to aggressively make out with your lips, exploring every inch of your mouth. His hot breath, the taste of strawberry ice cream in his mouth, and the softness of his tongue. It was all too much. You could feel yourself getting a bit weak due to this  pleasuring feeling. And you started feeling butterflies in your stomach.

Girls can't never say they want it
Girls can't never say how
Girls can't never say they need it
Girls can't never say now

Girls can't never say they want it
Girls can't never say how
Girls can't never say they need it
Girls can't never say now oh now

Give it to me like you need it, baby
Want you to hear me screaming, heavy breathing
I don't need a reason baby
I want it till you can't fight
I can give it to you right babe oh

I wanna be your healing
I can be real good
Please don't get in your feelings
Ayy, I need some lo-o-o-o-ove
Ayy, and you can't judge

"Enough of this playing around, I need you now"  he says in such a sexy deep voice, and then proceeds to push you to the nearest couch, making you fall on the couch as he then proceeds to get on top of you, removing his shirt. He removes his shirt, and you could see his well-built body. He had a 6-pack, making your mouth drool a little. At that moment, you wanted to caress them, touch them, and do so much more. Umeji could tell by your stare that you are indeed checking him out.  He smirks.

"Don't worry, you'll do so much more than look"

He then takes off his pants, revealing him in just underwear. You could see a bulge and you found yourself starring again. However, you snapped back into reality when you started feeling Umeji's hands move to your shirt. You got the idea and helped him take off your shirt. Already with your shirt off, he's starring at your body.

"You're so beautiful Y/N, I can't wait to make you mine"

Girls need love too (Yeah)
Girls, girls need love too
Girls need love (Let me tell you something)
Girls need love (Girls need loving too)
Girls need love too
So what's a girl to do when she needs loving too

A/N: Honestly, this probably won't have a part 2 cause it'll most likely lead to a lemon. But I don't know... would you guys like a part 2?