Can't Keep My Hands To Myself (Umeji x Obsessed!Reader) Part 2

Y/N's POV_________

"Wtf...." Umeji yelled. You get up quickly,face red from embarrassment. Umeji looks at you, shocked. But then he snaps out of his trance. He quickly covers his dick from you, and stands up. You look at him, face flustered, but his face expression seems to be every angry. However, Umeji lets anger get the best of him. He quickly picks up a nearby small nightstand and hits you in the head with it, knocking you out immediately, causing you fall to the floor with a big 'THUMP'! While the legs of the nightstand fly across the room, scattering everywhere.

  ~Time Skip Brought To You By This Trashy Book~

You open you're eyes slowly, version a little blurry. You feel and look around your surroundings. You soon realize you're tied up by a chair. You could tell by your sitting position and the rope around your hands that felt very tight. However, you're setting of where you are seemed to be a kitchen. A very nice lovely kitchen. You look around and notice Maruchan Instant noodles and chips on the top of a fridge. Your stomach growls. You didn't eat before stalking Umeji, and not to mention that the food on top of the fridge was one of your most favorite snacks. You could hear them calling you're name, wanting to be eaten. Your stomach growls again.

"Hello?"
"Is anyone there?" You call out, wanting a response. A few minutes pass, nothing.'Hmmm' you thought to yourself. You then proceeded to rock yourself back and fourth, hopping the sound of a chair partly jumping would catch someone's attention in the house. However, you are unsuccessful. You wobble the chair a little too much, and it loses it's balance, falling on the floor with a loud "hmph" followed by a slight screech of wood scraping the floor.

"Owww" you say rather loudly.
"Ouch, I'm in so much pain. Please, help me" you plead loudly, to the point where anyone in the house could hear you. As you were pleading, you could hear footsteps that sounded to come off from stairs . You slowly stop your pleading as a tall, but handsome figure approaches. As the figure enters the lighted-up room, you're able to see who it was. It was none other than the daddy himself, Umejj. Your heart races and you blush, remembering what happened before you blacked out.

"So... what the fuck where you doing in my house?!" Umeji asks violently, with his weapon in his hands.

"I-.....I was....I..." you stuttered. You're stuck in place, mind racing with thoughts. This was your very first time having a whole conversation with him. Also, not to mention, you're trying to think of a good excuse on why you broke into his house as we speak.

"Well? Why the fuck did you break in?!!" He yelled, harshly, ready to hit you at any moment. You're scared now, and decide to tell him the truth, for the sake of your face and teeth.

"Alright! Alright! Fine...I broke in... well... because I let my emotions get the best of me, and control me. I was so in love and obsessed with you that... I invaded you're privacy and home. Oh god, please, whatever you do, don't hurt me, I'll promise not to tell anyone what I saw! I'll be quiet! Promise!" You cried out. Tears flowing down your cheek In an even pattern with the other tear. You close your eyes and prepare for the good hearing you deserved. But after a few moments of silence, you open your eyes, only to see Umeji lifting up the chair you were roped to, then proceeding to let your hands free. You couldn't believe it, he was untying you? Where you dreaming? Perhaps you got a pretty good hearing and it blacked you out in one hit. Once you're hands are free, you grab a fork from a nearby kitchen table and Stan yourself, just like how Vanessa Bloom did in the Bee Movie.  You felt the pain and yelled a "ow" pretty loudly, causing Umeji to look at you. You look back at him, then you lunge towards him, going in for a hug. However, Umeji sees this as a attack and punches you quickly, causing you to land on the floor in pain on your cheek.

"Ow, what the fuck was that for?" You say in a little angry tone while you cup your cheek in pain.

"I thought you were gonna fucking tackle me!" Umeji says, while he offers you a hand to get up. You take it quickly and get up. Suddenly, he pulls you into a hug and you quickly wrap your arms around him back, shocked. You would never expect this from Umeji, you liked it though. You could feel his nice toned body and muscles. Not to mention his warm body heat. Your face flushes as you suddenly remember the image of Umeji pleasuring himself. However, Umeji pulls out of his hug and his warmth leaves you. Causing you to whine a little.

"I haven't hugged someone in so long...thank you Y/N." Umeji says with a heart-warming smile. You blush lightly. A little embarrassed.

"No problem, U-Umeji! Anytime!" You say, flustered. Umeji chuckles a little. While his hand caresses your cheek, pulling you forward slowly. You started feeling butterflies and dizzy. It was like your world was going slowly. Umeji's face is getting closer and closer to yours, inches by inches away from your face and lips. By now, his lips were just a inch away from yours, as you feel his steady warm breath. He licks his lips slowly, imagining how those lips would taste and feel against his. You were red as a tomato by this point, and you're mind and heart were racing. Suddenly, you feel a soft warm pair of lips against your own. You couldn't believe it. You're crush for so long was finally kissing you! You blush deeply and push the kiss deeper. Causing Umeji to wrap his arms around you. Caressing your body while you had your arms around his neck and chest. You both soon pull out the kiss, a trail of saliva connecting the both of his and your lips together. He smirks, causing you to look away, flushed.

"I guess we're.... a thing now?" Umeji says, laughing a little.

"Wait.... what?..."
"Umeji, I really like you, but I feel like this is all moving to fast... I would like taking things slow... but how about friends for now? If you don't mind" you say.

"Yea... alright... I guess that's fine...I can't talk to you at school though..." Umeji says a little heart broken and sad.

"Huh?... Why not?..." You say confused.

"Reasons....I think it's best you go home right now Y/N..."

"But Umeji-"

"Just go Y/N, please"

You were shocked, you couldn't believe that after all that happened, these few hours, he's just gonna kick you out? You regain your body and your thoughts and emotions, walking towards the exit, bring slightly. You open the door, but before you leave, you say you're goodbye.

"Bye Y/N"

You then shut the door quickly, and start making you're way towards home, crying softly now.

End

After 2 years, it's here. Anyway, should there be a part 3?