34+35 (Kaga Kusha x Reader)

You might think I'm crazy

"Bill Nyeeee" You call out, entering the science club room.

The way I've been craving

"Yes Y/N?" Kaga replies.

If I put quite plainly

"Are you still working in that damn machine?" You ask, sitting on a nearby desk near him, swaying your hips a bit, slowly.

Just gimme them babies

"Yea... duh, I've been working on it the whole semester!" He replies, checking you out at the end. You could tell he was distracted, he was watching your body movements. Eyes glued to them before he made eye contact with those blue eyes.

So what you doing tonight?

You take advantage of his focus on you and you turn around, bottom facing him, while you turn your head to see him. His eyes were now all focused on your bottom.

Better say "Dong you right"
Watching movies, but we ain't seen a thing tonight

"Kaga?" You say sweetly.
"Yes?" He replies, as he snaps out of your body haze.

I don't wanna keep you up, but show me you can keep it up

"Do you have the answers to the math homework?" You ask, moving your bottom a bit as it jiggles lightly.

Cause then. I'll have to keep you up, so baby i'ma keep you up, boy.

He gulps.
"Y-yea, I do! Why ask?"

"Well, I need help... and I'm hoping you can help me after school?... I could maybe go over? Who knows"

I been drinking coffee

"I don't k-know, Y-Y/N" he's madly flustered by now.

And I been eating healthy

"Oh please kaga, pretty please! I'll fail if you don't!" You pleaded, catching him off guard.

You know I keep it squeaky, yeah

"F-fine, but only this once, okay?" He agrees, taking out a piece of paper where he writes his address down and hands you paper. You couldn't feel more happy.

"Oh! Thank you so much Kaga!" You plea happily.

"No problem, just come by 4:00 okay?" He tells you before he shoos you out.

Saving up my energy l

~Time Skip to Your Home~

It's 3:50 pm, you're currently looking through your closet for a cute outfit for him.
"Ahaha, this one" you examine cheerfully, pulling out a cute black and white dress: