What The Ghost Sees (Male!Reader x Thirsty Umeji Kizuguchi) CRINGY!

A/N: This is not a lemon, but in a way, it's a head start of it (No, there's lemon at all though 😪)

            The Ghost's POV

     I've been stuck in these shitty smelling bathrooms for 3 years now. It's really boring but sometimes it gets interesting. And it only gets interesting cause of Umeji. He always brings his hoes to this bathroom for some reason. I'm guessing he was a toilet or bathroom fetish? I don't really know, and I don't really question it that much. The best thing about this is that it's free porn. I mean, it's the only interesting thing I get see happen in this bathroom since I don't have a "ghost phone". But anyway, Umeji doesn't know I existed. But who would? I'm just a dead girl sitting on the toilet and is on a Eternal period😱. (Bloody Mary has left the chat) and yes, Umeji does bring girls and boys in here. Good thing it was a girls' bathroom though, cause it's WAY cleaner than the men's. But anyway, so like Umeji bought a guy named Y/N today in the bathroom and I knew at that point, this was gonna be WAY better than Fifty Shades of Grey (Gay ;)).
And once Y/N said "Oh Umeji, roll my sushi into a roll, my hungry daddy" ( CRINGE! CALL 911! "Sushi Roll" ;-;, Umeji loves sushi in this story , so, why not?)

                Umeji's POV

      It's been so long since I've had any fun, and I knew Y/N was a thirsty hoe at anytime in the day, so I decided, why not? Y'know?  I toke him to my favorite bathroom, which was the girls' bathroom and the 2nd floor. It was my favorite bathroom because 1. It was always Empty, 2. Because there wasn't anybody who'd patrol or check there. And 3. It was EXTRA clean. Once I brought Y/N inside, I immediately pinned him to the EXTRA clean pink tile floors (ya, I they're not pink, but 🤷‍♀️). He gasped at the immediate reaction and I just smirked. I started to hard at his soft, yet a little loud small moans.

" Y/N Y/N Y/N"

"Yes Daddy~(PAPA"

"Sucking dick?~"

"No Daddy~(PAPA)"

"Telling lies?"

"No Daddy~"

"Open your mouth~"

"Ha ha , Slurp, Slurpp~" 

(I defiantly deserve the best cringe award, so, hand it over people😏😬🏆)

      No One's POV, AKA Fast Foward:

    For the first time in Akademi High, the girls' bathroom was a mess. And there was a big white puddle that still no one knows what it is, but it was sticky. So the school just decided that it was just glue that someone dropped, and the school then proceeded  to use the "glue" as to save school classroom supplies budget. However though, the ghost in the bathroom is even more white than it was before, it could never forget the scene of sticky "glue" being spilled out on accident. And she never hops Umeji never goes to that bathroom again.  But however, of course he did, and thus, a rumor and myth. A myth that the bathroom was possessed. Students claim they've heard screams ( of pleasure😉) coming out from the bathroom. Started a new myth, a myth that'll replace Bloody Mary. And they call that myth...

———-

————

————

Cummy Mary.

A/N: this is def one of my fav cringy ones 😂😂. Sorry if it's short and ty for reading this trash❤️