Chapter 16: Vacation Gone Wrong

***

Your P.O.V

I wake up feeling extremely energized. I take a long, hot shower and then get dressed into a dark grey sleeveless hoodie, black jeans and black boots. I pull on fingerless gloves as well because why not.

Deciding on breakfast at the guild, I left my house.

I stroll to the guild slower than a sloth, appreciating the crisp morning air. As I walk in I notice Erza and her massive luggage cart and Natsu and his bag. Gray also had an overnight bag. Are they going on a mission? 

"Ah! Just the person we were looking for!" says Master loudly snapping me out from my musings, "(Y/n), you are to join Team Natsu on their vacation."

"What?" I blurt out surprised, "What about my punishment?"

"You can complete that when you get back." he says offhandedly.

"Uh, but I don't want to go on vacation." I say trying to wiggle my way out of going.

"No buts. You are joining them." he says sternly.

"Ugh. Fine." I mutter annoyed.

I stomp over to the bar and ask for some breakfast. They seem to want to leave now but they can wait until I finish my meal. I pull out a barstool and plop myself onto it.

What is Master pulling? He knows I don't like these things. 

I eat the food as slowly as I can, just so I can annoy them. Soon it becomes boring so I wolf the rest down and tip whoever is manning the bar a small token of gratitude.

"Alright, let's get going." I say walking over to them after pushing the stool back.

"Yeah!" yells Natsu and Happy, starting to rush towards the exit.

"Natsu!" calls Erza, "Slow down!"

"Psh." says Gray shaking his head.

I walk behind them and we end up by a train station. Natsu and I look at each other with similar thoughts running through our heads . . . Oh crap. 

Natsu sweatdrops and starts to try and run away but I watch amused as Erza grabs him by the collar and pulls him back, while Gray shakes his head again. If that boy keeps shaking his head he's gonna lose the last two brain cells he has.

***

Your P.O.V

Oh man. I stumble off the train and collapse on the ground. Me drinking a couple days ago isn't helping with my train situation right now. Drinking makes my resistance against motion sickness weaken. So now I am basically Natsu with trains. 

Absolutely terrible. 

Natsu collapses on the ground next to me. I barely open my eyes to see that we have arrived at a place called Akane Resort. 

Erza picks me up and drags me to the hotel while Lucy drags Natsu. I would've slept if it wasn't for Erza and Natsu barging into my room and urging me to go join them on the beach. I simply groan and tell them to go away.

In the end they managed to persuade me so I get up and trudge with them down to the beach. I figured that I'd go lay on the sand and sleep while they did whatever in the water. It was a win-win situation. 

So I pull out a towel, throw it on the ground and flop onto it and I nap until someone starts to shake me.

"Oi, get up! We are going back!" yells Natsu still shaking me.