chapter 8

"you could've let me at least talk to him. i dont see the big deal about telling him, y/n. " so-yeon shrugged. "you told me super easily."

y/n sighed, "i've known you forever now, so-yeon. and i became super close to you. i bare-"

"your dating him, y/n."

"have you-"

"y/n! i have to go now! bye! i'll leave first."

"bye soyeon." y/n sighed, tightning her grip on her bag.

she continued to walk faster when so-yeon left. she felt as if something was watching her.

she looked behind her as she felt something following her, the female laughed at what she saw.

it was a brown dog, with tiny candy curls. its big eyes looking up at y/n asking to be pet.

y/n went with it and looked at the collar.

Holly.

she giggled and smiled as she pat her head, "where is your owner?"
with a little bark, y/n looked up.

their stood a man out of breath.

"do you touch every dog? that you dont know?" he ran his hand through his blue hair and squinted his eyes, "y/n?"

"s-sorry, yoongi." she looked at the dog again. "she is adorable though."

yoongi smiled, "yeah but i know someone cuter than that." he looked at y/n waiting for a reply.

"sorry but i think holly is cuter."

"cuter than so-yeon?"

"of course." y/n laughed then coughed. "you dont have to help me with your best friend."

"why?"

"because i dont like him any more. i like someone else-"

"who?" yoongi tilted his head, "can i help-"

"its not someone you can help with." y/n smiled.

"your still gonna help me with soyeon, right?" yoongi frowned, "we had a-"

"yeah. i'll help you. relax." y/n smiled at him, "im not feeling well so-"

""well, its getting cold we should go shouldn't we holly?" yoongi looked her in the eyes, "i hope you feel better y/n. i have to get holly to my mom."

yoongi picked up the leash, "bye, y/n see you tomorrow. " he waved his hand and turned walking the opposite way.

y/n coughed again, a terrible taste coming from her throat before she coughes up blood.

and she coughed againー more blood coming up before she fell and reached darkness.

♡》 next pt. 9》

《unedited》
edited sorta wed, June 19, 2020