chapter 7

y/n finished washing her hair.
the day was coming up that she would no longer to be able to look at yoongi like she did now.

heck, she wouldn't be able to tell him at all.

she dried her hair and brushed it out, looking at herself in the mirror.

"did i get skinner?" she asked herself, she looked thinner than usual.

"y/n!" her mom called from downstairs, "soyeon is here!"

"right!" she smiled at herself in the mirror before running down stairs. "so-yeon!!" she hugged her friend.

"im going to be like 30 minutes late because of you." so-yeon laughed and spoke, "shall we go now?"

"yeah, in excited to see someone."

"oh yeah? is it yoongi?"

"h-how did you know?" y/n giggled, eyeing her suspiciously when she exited the house with her.

"were taking the car today, you definitely lost like 100 pounds over night." so-yeon mumbles, "so if you're dating him.. have you told him about yo-"

y/n shakes her head and opens the car door sitting inside, "i dont wanna talk about that."

so-yeon sat down and cranked it up. "you cant dodge it, your basically in a life or de-"

"so-yeon!" y/n smiled, "3 minutes to 8." she shows so-yeon her phone screen.

so-yeon's eyes widened as she buckled up and backed away, speeding for school.

》》

yoongi layed his head down on the desk. its been 9 minutes after the school bell and she still hasn't came  in yet.

finally, as if his prayers have been answered, she came in.

so-yeon.

his eyes lit up when he saw her and kinda smiled.

behind him was a shorter girl,

his fake girlfriend.

y/n.

and his small smile vanished into a frown and he stood, unexpectedly.

"yoongi!" the teacher smacked the table. "please be cilvalized."

♡》

y/n walked faster as she saw yoongi down at the hallway talking to so-yeon.

"so you don't know about y/n?" so-yeon sighed, "i knew she wouldnt tell anyone."

"what are you talking about?" yoongi asked, leaning against the wall, "y/n is fine right?"

yoongi asks, anticipation on the end of his tounge. he wanted answers.

"y/n is-" so-yeon gets cut off.

"y/n is just fine." y/n smiled, looking at at him and then to so-yeon, giving her a death glare.

♡》next part 8》