chapter 6

"i cant believe you made me eat all that." y/n pouted, and crossed her arms, walking on the ledge of the sidewalk.

"be carful, y/n." yoongi said, not wanting to be responsible for her death.

she hoped down and sighed, "i have something i need to tell you, that is before we get close-"

"so about so-yeon, how are you suppose to help me get with her?"

y/n hesitated, then turned to look at him, smiling. 

"you'll see." she grinned.

yoongi shrugged, "fine, you dont have to tell me you can let it be a surprise."

she turned around and started to walk again, almost loosing her balance but quickly caught it before he saw.

"i wish i met her in a different way." yoongi ran his hand through his blue silky hair, and squinted his eyes, "wanna know how?" he tried to walk up to y/n.

"i didn't know you to met before." she looked at him, "she doesn't talk about men."

"oh yeah?"

"yeah." she nodded her head, "hey, you gonna tell me or not?! dont leave me hanging here!" she hit his chest.

"aight, aight, sorry " he apoligized and laughed, "talking about her makes me happy."

"that's nice, it means you really like her."

he smiled, "i really do." he walked a little faster than y/n this time, "but it makes me nervous."

"mhmm."

"i liked her by running into her going to school. i saw her playing with little kittens, she was so adorable, i didnt know what to do or say. but thats not all. i saw her standing up for you. and treating you like you were fragile. she was always overprotective of you and i was jelous. over time i thought, she must do that with her boyfriends to, if i met her diffrenlty, believe me. i would change what i said, but not exactly how i met her." yoongi smiled.

"she is like that because i have-"

"oh look," yoongi pointed, "its-" he cut himself off. "were you gonna say something?"

"n-no." y/n shook her head, "its getting late, i'll head home first."

"yeah, ley me take you home."

"no, its okay, next time help me out or something." he looked confused when y/n said that, "you know, how im helping you with soyeon help me wi-"

"i got it, bye."

"bye bye."

♡》next》pt 7》