part 22- Now It's Time For Plan B

Start from the beginning

"How could you not notice?" Taehyung Smiled at me and propped himself on his elbows. "Even a blind person could see that."

"I was too busy on not to faint." I closed my eyes, taking in what happened. "Did he say anything? I couldn't hear anything I only heard me judging myself in my head."

"Long story short- you gave him a serious boner. It wasn't too hard to do that.... Got it? Got it?" Taehyung chuckled.

"And I thought Jin was the one who told horrible jokes", Jungkook sighed, "You totally got him. Now go and get the other four."

"Wait!" I jump up, "I owe Namjoon a makeout session!"

"Maybe we will bring him to your room." Jungkook says as they walk out and closed the door. You could hear him shout from the other side, "The rest is up to you!"

"Jungkook, I'm so happy." Taehyung beamed behind the closed door. I could hear them perfectly clear. "She actually accepted us and liked both of us back! You were right. Everything did turn out well at the end. I love you Jungkook."

I assumed they hugged. Then I ran and placed my ear on the door and heard them kiss sweetly.

"I love you too, my Taehyung."

I, obviously, fangirled and asked them through the closed door: "Do you guys want to have my room for a few minutes?"

There was silence from them for a few seconds before Jungkook opened the door and entered, holding Taehyungs' hand, "That would be very kind of you."

"Wanna join us?" Taehyung suggested.

"Maybe another time. I have other boys to seduce." I stopped at my track and looked down, cringing, "God, saying that felt so wrong."

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed as I walked out, leaving them with each other. As soon as I closed the doors, I heard muffled noises of kissing and moans.
A part of me wanted to drop whatever I was supposed to do and just join them. But, since I have a twisted mind and horrible friends to support my crazy ideas, I went on my way to eat someone's face off.

Ugh. How did I even get into this mess? Oh, yeah, that was my stupid emotions fault.

Stupid emotions.

I get to the livingroom and spot Namjoon on the couch next to Jin, both cuddling with each other.

"Hey, umm, Jin?" I asked and they turned their heads to me, "Could I please borrow Namjoon for a while?"

"Yeah, of course." Jin said, getting out of Namjoon's grip. I signaled Namjoon to come with me. I took him to the work room.

"What did you want to talk about, Y/N?" Namjoon asked with big, innocent eyes. Oh boi, you got no idea what's coming at ya.

"Not talking, Namjoon." I say, walking closer to him slowly. He gulped and looked at me with excitement, "I remember promising something to you. Do you happen to remember what it is?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer so our noses touched.

"Y-yes, I do actually." He breathed out before pulling himself together and smirking at me, "Now, let's makeout."

I was pushed and pinned to the wall as he put both of my wrists above my head, caressing my body with his free hand.

"You have no idea how much I want this." He growled in my ear, which made me whimper. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it, making me moan into his lips.

My hands tried to break free from his grip so they could pull him closer. So I could wrap them around his neck and tug on his hair.

"Namjoon..." I moaned, "Please, let my hands go- a-ah~! I want to touch you too- Mmm~..."