#18- Khamoshiyaan

"No matter what, Today I will confess my love to Om, I will tell him how much I love him, I will." Gauri thought to herself as she walked in the corridor of the college smiling.

" Omkara, You need to tell her, You need to tell Gauri how much you love her, you need to do it...I will do it today only, I will." Omkara tried convincing himself as he walked along the same corridor.

As they both were walking lost in their thoughts, they were about to bump into each but paused in the nick of time since their subconcious mind realized it.

As Gauri paused she looked up at Omkara as her lips curved into a small smile, " Omkara...It's great I got you here, I had to tell you something."  she took a deep breath after speaking the words.

" Wow, what a coincidence, even I ...had...to say...something..." Omkara stammered as he remembered what he had to say, " ...but Girls first." Omkara said as Gauri nodded smiling as she started speaking.

" Actually, What I had to say was...I..." Gauri paused as she closed her mouth after saying the works and took another deep breath thinking to herself with fear in her eyes, ' If Omkara rejects me then...' She looks back at him sadly.

" Omkara leave it, What I had to say isn't that important, You were saying something na?" Gauri changed the topic as Omkara  bit his lower lip worried, He took a deep breath and tried gaining the courage to speak.

" Yes, I had to say I Love..." Omkara paused as he saw Gauri looking at him intently,' Agar Gauri ne Thapad Mar Diya Phir?' Omkara thought to himself , "...cats, They are so cute na." Gauri's curious face suddenly turned to angry," Tumhe Yeh Bolna tha?" She asked irritated while Omkara nodded sheepishly.

"Ok...Bye." Gauri said as she started  to walk away.

"By..." Omkara was also going to say as he suddenly paused, a realization struck.

' Does Gauri also want to say...'

Gauri had just started walking when she paused in her steps, " Omkara loves...Cats? Or did he intended to say Gauri?"

She turned as she saw Omkara standing at the same spot, his eyes plastered on her face, realization made its way through their heart as their hearts conveyed the message they intended to speak out to each other their mouth, through silence. A blush stained Gauri's cheeks as a smile climbed up Omkara's lips as they both silently, slowly walked towards each other.

Jo na keh sake tum
Jo na keh sake hum (x2)
Kehne lagi dono se woh
Khamoshiyaan.. O saathiya
Kehne lagi dono se woh
Khamoshiyaan.. O saathiya
Saathiya saathiya
Saathiya saathiya (x2)

Reaching each other, they kept staring at each other, lost into each others eyes.

Unki Khamoshi Hi Unki Mohobbat Ki Zubaan Ban Gayi !
**
A/N- So a good news for those who wanted a sequel to 'Why You Love Me So Much', I might just write it, I do have an idea in my mind but I am not sure if I'll be able to pen it down due to time problem, I am trying to do something and you'll get what it is with next update( if  I get time to write it) but yes, Sequel to 'Why You Love me So Much' will only be after next work, You'll get to know the reason in next update. I hope you liked this one. 😀