#16-Sochungi!

"Yes..." Gauri paused as she said these words, taking a deep breath she smiled at the guy kneeling before her, Omkara.

Omkara smiled as he slipped the ring he was holding in Gauri's ring finger and then stood up. A wave of applause filled the auditorium as the whole crowd stood up. Holding their hands, Gauri and Omkara bowed in front of the audience as the curtains closed.

**

"You both were amazing, the last scene, the beautiful confession of Aarav's character, it was as if Omkara actually meant all those words, seemingly you have fallen in love with Ruchika, Omkara." Shalini remarked as Omkara and Gauri were about to head backstairs.

"Off course, Ruchika was such an amazing character, even I fell in love with her,   I wish I was Aarav..." Gauri laughed as she said the lines.

"But when I wrote Ruchika, she was a normal girl next door, I feel it was the actor who made her worth loving." Omkara looked deep into Gauri's eyes as she smiled at his compliment.

"So, you mean you love Gauri?" Shalini questioned as Gauri raised her eyelashes, shocked.

"What Shalini, From where do you get such weird thoughts? Sorry Omkara!"Gauri exclaimed as she moved her eyeballs here and there staring at anything but Omkara.

"But..." Shalini started to defend herself when she was cut in the middle by Omkara.

"But Shalini is right na, I understand what you want to say Shalini, don't worry, off course Gauri, if A=B and B=C then off course A=C na, simple maths..."

Gauri finally looked at him but confused, "...I mean  if Omkara loves Ruchika and Ruchika is such an amazing character because Gauri  portrayed  her then off course, Omkara loves Gauri na?" Omkara completed.

"Is that supposed to be a confession?" Gauri questioned as she looked at him with a small smile at the side of her right lip.

Omkara moved his head in a 'No' as he smiled. "I had my confession time at the stage, this was just making the girl realize what a  big dumbo she is to not realize it till now after 3 months of being with me."

"So,  I am dumbo, ok...I just wanted to state, Maine yes Aarav ko Kaha tha, Omkara ko Nahi." Gauri started walking off.

"I didn't know what Love was until I met that girl, Woh Jhalli, Bewkoof si, Mera Dil Le Gayi, 2 Mahine se itne Tareekon se bata Raha hun Samajh hi Nahi Rahi...Ab mein Use iss baat ke liye dumb bhi nahi bol sakti...Jawaab bhi nahi Diya usne" Omkara said sadly as Gauri smiled innocently from the place where she was standing.

Turning she said strictly, "Zyada Bolo Mat...Mein Tumhare bare mein Sochungi." Stressing the last word, a smile unknowingly crept up her lips as Omkara witnessed it.

Seeing him, Gauri bit her tongue.

"Acha,  Sochogi Tum, abhi Batata hun..." Omkara ran behind Gauri smiling who ran off smiling too.

**

The play which brought them together got over but it gave birth to a beautiful Love Story which never ended.*

**

*-Line  from inner voice.