RiKara OS: Sweetheart

Carrying a sweet smile as he always did, Omkara was walking along the corridor of Oberoi Mansion when suddenly, someone pulled him in a corner, shocked at the unexpected pull Omkara was about to shout when the one who pulled him kept a hand at his mouth.

"Gauri !" Omkara almost screamed getting himself free from her hand as Gauri gave him her mischievous smile.

"Handsome lag Rahu Ho Haan Sherwani Mein! (You are looking Handsome in Sherwani!)" Gauri exclaimed smiling as Omkara glared at her, he was bound to be angry: she pulled him in the middle of the corridor, for what? For giving this compliment.

"Gauri, Koi Humme Dekh Lega Toh?(Gauri, if someone sees us then?)" Omkara questioned with childish anger as Gauri was still looking at him, her mischievious smile intact.

"Toh? (So?)" Gauri raised her eyebrows continuously , naughtily.

"Toh Woh Humare Bare Galat Soch Lega. (Then he will think wrong about us.)" Omkara replied imperatively shocked at Gauri's carelessness.

"Toh Soch Lene Do.(So let him think.)" Gauri said sensuously as she put her arms around his neck while Omkara's eyes widened. Looking around and then getting himself free instantly, Omkara tried walking back while Gauri stared at him with wide mouth. She too instantly held his hand and pulled him back.

"Kitne Darpok Ho Yaar Tum Omkara.(You are such a coward Omkara)" Gauri stared at Omkara with sadness and anger mixed. Seeing her sad, Omkara held her face between his hands.

"Gauri, Mein Darpok Nahi Hun, it's just that...(Gauri, I am not coward, it's just that...)" Omkara paused as Gauri got her face free.

"No, You are a coward and , you know what, I don't want to talk to you." Gauri started to move away annoyed when this time Omkara held her hand and pulled her towards himself.

"Abb Kya?(Now what?)" Gauri questioned as she looked at floor angrily, trying not to look at him , he had held her arms.

"I am not a coward and I can prove it." Omkara said with determination as hearing him, Gauri's eyes shot up, she squinted her eyes with questionable expressions.

"Then what can you do?" Gauri's interest in the conversation which had gone after Omkara had got himself free, returned.

"Anything you want!" Omkara said impulsively trying to prove he was not a coward.

"Anything?" Gauri questioned thinking something as seeing her expressions Omkara realized something mischievous was going on in her brain, he realized he had promised a big thing in his impulsiveness still he nodded unable to go back on his words now.

"So express your love for me in front of everyone, tell everyone that I am your beloved." Gauri said in a single go as Omkara's eyes widened at her words.

"Wh...What? But Gauri..." Gauri glared at Omkara before he could say anything as showing her irritation through her eyes at knowing that he was going to make an excuse and then getting herself free from his arms...Gauri left.

"Gau..." Omkara raised his hand to stop her but couldn't as he saw her going sadly, "Abb Kya Karu?(Now what should I do?)" Omkara sadly walked behind her to the hall of Oberoi Mansion where his sister Priyanka's Mehendi ceremony was going on.

As he entered the hall, a set of ladies; Neighbouring women and relatives surrounded him talking to him as he stole glances at Gauri who was busy talking to Priyanka on whose hand Mehendi was being applied, Gauri realized the glances but chose to ignore Omkara, she had enough of his cowardice nature.

Pinky who was getting Mehendi applied on her hand nearby suddenly shouted on the Mehendi Lady, "What have you done, I told you to apply a nice design, what have you done to my hands..." Hearing her all eyes turned to her as she was glaring at the lady angrily.