She just needs to get out... probably stays on the balcony. But then again, Sana, too, isn't allowed to roam.

Just the living room will do...

-

Sana's feet kissed the glacial floors of the staircase as she went down, the unfriendly chill of air had her hugging herself.

All the lights and chandeliers are still on. Passing by the fountain between the double staircase. She started thinking about where to go. It's not like she'll run away, but luckily there are no guards at the main entrance.

Sauntering towards the living room, Sana rested herself at the big single couch. Despite her motionless state, her mind is still on haywire... so messy like the jumbled swirls students often doodle at the back of a notebook with the lead of a pencil inside a boring class.

"Please just stop..." Sana begged as her hand made its way back to grip the roots of her hair once more.

"Please ju..." Her own voice cut itself when Sana discerned a glimpse of a light wooden rack of.. wine?

The dark bottles relaxed on the racks that almost populated the whole side of the wall. What...?

Swallowed by the shallowness of interest, she stood up.. walking closer to the wall of wine bottles. Besides them, there's a cabinet occupied by several shapes of wine glasses.

Quickly wiping of the tears that blurred her eyes, she began to see all the wine vintage— the years in which those grapes were harvested, pressed, fermented, clarified, aged then bottled. 

"Sana! Come with me to the club, please? Need your pretty face calming me there. Besides, you need to loosen up sometimes, you know? Drink alcohol to make all your worries disappear."

Tilting her head whilst staring at the bottle in front of her, she thought.

If you drink alcohol... your worries will disappear...?

Jungkook

Jungkook

"Welcome home, Don." The guard bowed.

Disdaining the man's words, I rested my eyelids as I loosened the midnight blue tie on my collar, concurrently entering the foyer of my mansion.

"Had a rough night yet, Don?"

A provocative Cheshire grin oscillated from the left side. "Say you're about to fucking get one too," I replied nonchalantly, my gaze falling onto Jimin Hyung who's sitting down at the stairs- systematically throwing his favorite matte black dagger mid-air, catching it, then throwing it again.

Jimin kept chortling. "Need pussy to calm ya down?" He teased. "I mean, I'll meet with the new blondes I saw earlier, you can always join us-"

"You should fuck off." I simply replied. Not giving a shit and turned a blind eye to him and used the other side of the stairs to proceed to my office.