Blame it on the alcohol

Comenzar desde el principio

Tina just straight up smacked him across the head with a blank face glare. "What was that for?" James whined rubbing the back of his head while pouting at Tina. "for you saying such a thing like that when you do the exact same" Tina answered bluntly which only made James let out another whine towards his girlfriend.

I laughed and soon the whole table was laughing from the couple that was currently play fighting. they were the ones that was always fighting and everyone in the glee club was used to it that it got funny every time they fought with Tina being the 'Man' of the relationship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on a stool besides puckerman staring at him with a blank expression. Mike was standing behind me with his arms round my waist and his chin resting against my shoulder. Both boys besides me sighed at the same time bored of the soft music playing and how little alcohol was being drank from everyone in the room.

Suddenly everyone was standing up and being to lazy to actually get up Mike made me turn around to face him before picking me up from the stool. Humming in approval I latched on to him and buried my face into his chest as he walked with Artie, Tina, James, Mercedes, and finally Birttany to Rachel saying that they all had to leave.

Just as we were going to leave I could hear Puck speaking with Rachel to let him break into the cupboard where the alcohol was. Smiling evilly I  jumped up from Mike's embrace before popping up from Puck. "We'll replace them Blueberry" I stated trying to get her to let us break in. Puck smirked moving his arm around my shoulders happy that his partner in crime was gonna help him. 

"Let's party!" Rachel yelled after looking at Finn for an answer. Laughing both Puck and I high five before making our way to the cupboard. "Let's do this" I muttered looking at Puck with a smirk to which he smirked back. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

third person point of view~~~

Surprisingly Peyton was sitting on the corner of the couch sipping at her soda. She was gonna get drunk but decided that she was gonna be the driver of the bunch she came with which involved, Artie, Brittany, Tina, James,  Mercedes, and lastly Mike. The person who drove here was actually Mike but seeing him have so much fun Peyton just stayed sober. 

"You doing okay Pay?" Finn asked moving to sit beside the now quiet Peyton while everyone else danced in front of the stage drinking. Peyton looked from her friends and towards Finn slightly startled at the boy beside her. Humming softly Peyton looked at her friend then back towards her drunk ones.

"Yeah" Peyton answered honestly "Just wishing for time to stop you know?" She muttered in a slight daze. She was excited to fun earlier but seeing her friends having so much fun made her suddenly think about how time was going by to fast for her. When she moved here she really didn't think she would meet friends let alone a boyfriend. 

She really thought she was gonna be a loner with one friend, being James, and even move out of her aunty's house but even so Peyton was happy to met so much good people. It was a good change from what she used to go through with her mom. Peyton honestly didn't want this to end and wish everything would stop for her but she knew nothing would. 

"We're always gonna be here for you Pay" Finn's voice brought her back to the present. Turning to look at him once more Peyton stared at him for a moment before smiling at his words "And I'm always gonna be there for you and everyone. Promise" Peyton lifted up her pinky finger to him and chuckling Finn latched his pink on to hers. "Promise" He repeated softly as he stared down at the girl he thought of as a sister he never had.