Showmance

Peyton p.o.v.

I was getting ready when all of sudden my phone started ringing. I looked at my phones sighing once I saw the goofy picture of James and his name being 'weirdo of a friend'

I picked up as I slid my shirt on "yes James?" He gasped yelling into the phone "Peyton I need you to drop me and Mike off to school! He popped two of his wheels!" I sighed looking out the window to see my new car aunt Emma got me. Just as James was talking on and on while Mike in the back round disagreeing.

"Ok ok but imma get Kurt too" James starts yelling thanks and all I could do was laugh and run down stairs yelling "I'll see you late aunt Emma!"

I get into my car starting to drive to Kurt's since he did text me his address. Once I parked in the the front I started honking the horn. "Kurt! Kurt! Come on I gotta get James and his older brother! We don't have all morning!" I yelled

He came out waving to his dad and yelling "yeah yeah I'm coming women!" I laughed shaking my head as he enters the car "Bye Mr hummel!" I yelled and started driving fastly to James house making Kurt scream like a girl.

When we stopped it made a screeching sound making James yell "crazy driving as always Peyton!" He came running pulling a scared Mike with him towards the car.

"Hell yeah!" I laugh as Kurt start gagging and moving to the side. James pushing Mike to the front and enters the back with kurt.

The older boy glaring at his little brother through the mirror. I laughed and drives fastly to school ignoring to yells to stop and gagging sounds from both Mike and Kurt but James was just laughing a lot already used to her wild side of driving even though she's been there only for a few days.

Once they got to the school she parked stealing a parking from a a car full of cheerios and football players. When we got out I was laughing as how Kurt and Mike were leaning against their knees getting ready to throw up but not coming out.

I laughed as Kurt says "I thought you were innocent but now that I've been in a car with you..." he gagged "you are a monster" James patted his back saying "see her when someone messes with her friends" I pushed his shoulder making him stumble along with Mike and almost Kurt but I pull him towards me.

"Let's go James, Kurt, we need to talk to Mr. Shue about the glee club" I pulled the two boys as we walked away from Mike.

"Oh and Mike! Stop staring at my ass!" I yelled turning a bit to see his blushing face and him looking away embarrassed. James pushes me jokingly as he laughs.

"Two days and you already got him around your little finger" James says as we walk into the doors of the school Kurt besides us confused.

"I know Peyton is wild while driving but does she have a even more wild side?" Kurt asked while moving out the way of other people as we do the same. "Yeah but you've got to meet her other friends she left cuz they have thousands of stories to still tell me"

I pushed him as he laughed but then he suddenly stopped and I turn to be facing the guy with the Mohawk had a slushy in his hand. He then threw it right at James.

Immediately James tried to pull me back but I already punched the boy in the face making him stumble into the lockers and he groaned covering his nose as blood dropped out of his hands.

I had just broken his nose but I was angry. I grabbed the boy's collar pushing him against the lockers "do this again to my friends I'll kill your ass!" I punched the lockers my fist right besides his head and the lockers having a small dent.

Someone pulled me off as I moved around yelling "I'll get you! Don't you forget!" He was walking away and finally I was out down. I turned around seeing Mike and he placed his hands on my cheeks.

James and Kurt were watching as I slowly calmed down. The bell rang and I was trying to go but Mike pulled me closer leaning his forehead against mine.

"Meat head...I'm fine...really..you're gonna make me late to class..." he slowly pulled back and grabbed the hand I was punching with "let's get this fixed first" he said softly as he rubbed his thumb against my knuckles and I flinch of the sudden comtact.

He takes me to the health room and wrapped my hand up. "Thanks" he nods and pushes my forehead back with one finger "just don't go punching faces without me"

We laugh together and look at each other. "We should talk more meat head" he sighs nodding "we should pickles....I'll see you later k?" I nod as he quickly leaves

I look up at the time "shit I'm gonna be late for glee practice" I stood up running to the choir room. I literally slipped on my ass and I did.

When I was laying on the floor everyone crowed me and looked at me weirdly as I breathed heavily just staring at the ceiling.

"Hey guys...sorry I'm late...had to....wrap up........my hand" I say slowly as I catch my breath. Mercedes raises an eye brow "what did you? Punch a pillow?" She laughed but immediately Kurt and James covered her mouth.

"You guy heard that a girl broke Puck's nose?" James said earning everyone to nod and Kurt saying "well Peyton was that girl"

Mercedes moved their hands and pulled Peyton up fastly "holy and I thought white girls were weak! Girl you have to teach me how you did that!" Peyton looks towards James and Kurt for help as Tina joins in with Mercedes asking so many questions but the two boys chuckle and go on with practice.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I official call this a glee club meeting" Rachel said as we all sat on the benches and artie raises his hand saying "why isn't mr. Shue here?"

"I got a freshmen to distract him. Anyway we have to change the song for the assblemy" Mercedes immediately said "shut up already Rachel" but the oh so quarterback defends his secert lover "let her talk"

I sigh covering Mercedes mouth making her moan and groan as I say "hurry up and talk Rachel I have classes" she smiles saying "thank you anyway we're gonna do what they want best"

Kurt rises his hand saying "blood?" Then Rachel immediately says "not sex"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I look out the curtains "oh shit" I move back as everyone looks at me "I'm not doing this. Rachel this was a bad idea! There's a lot of people in there! We're gonna die"

James pulls me by the shoulders looking into my eyes "hey at least we're gonna die together. We're a team so let's do this" I sigh nodding slowly.

"Ok let do this" I whisper softly and soon we we started dancing in front of the whole school!

Me and James were dancing together and throughout the dance I looked towards Mike and he looked kinda Jealous and mad.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We were sitting in the choir room as Mr. Shue lecture us about the dance. After he was done Kurt, James, and I walked out towards the front of the school since school just ended.

"Guys do you know why Mi-" I was interrupted by a yell saying "James! Hurry up! I got us a ride with Puck!" I turned to be faced with Mike and I softly whispered to James.

"I'll ask you later" he nods and hugs us goodbye before running towards Mike and getting into the car with Puck and Mike taking one last look towards me before doing the same.

I turned to face a smirking Kurt "what?" I ask confused but then he said "you actually like Mike chang!" I push him into the car "shut up Kurt!" I laugh and get into the car and drove Home after dropping Kurt off.