Blame it on the alcohol

"Has Mike ever seen you drunk?" Lewis asked through the video chat as I lead back on the rolling chair staring up at the ceiling. "No and honestly I'm glad he hasn't" I answered as I sat up to looked at my laptop. "Why?" Esmund asked moving to lay on top of Lewis to be seen on the screen better.

"Cause when I'm drunk I'm talking someone's ear off." I mumbled sighing as I leaned against the palm of my hand staring at the screen in front of me. "I mean I'm just talking and talking away"

"Yeah and all of her secrets are out" Lewis said laughing as he moved to turn on his back so Esmund was now looking down at Lewis face to face. "I mean shes got some secrets that her friends shouldn't know about like how good Mike is in bed" Lewis continued to tease me but he looked at the camera with a serious look since he's been through me being drunk and talking to him in late nights like this.

"serious?" Esmund asked with a smirk as he looked up at the screen as well. Him and I has gotten closer and the closer we got the more insults we threw at each other. My eyebrow twitched in annoyance but I just smiled looking at Lewis. "I'm gonna go cause you two are getting on my nerves" and before they could even answer I shut my laptop with a loud raspberry I blew at them.

"I swear i'll kill the two of them when they come visit" I muttered to myself before getting up from the rolling chair only to be met with a dark shadow figure. I almost let out a scream but once my eyes met Mike's own eyes I glared at him angry but all of that anger vanish once I saw him starting to rub his eyes tiredly.

I must have woken him up throughout the call. "what's with the yelling?" Mike asked softly as he pulled me into a hug. I just sighed in content from his touch as he pushed my head to lean against his chest. "Just talking with Lewis and you know how I get when we start fighting" is all I say as Mike picked me up and placed into the bed with him.

Once we were settled in bed he nuzzled his face into my neck pulling myself against his own body. "you can yell at them in the day time" he muttered into my ear "cause during the night you're sleeping with me" He finished quietly to which I laughed quietly.

"in both ways of sleeping?" I asked after a few seconds of giggling and all I heard was Mike groaning annoyed with not being able to sleep cause of me. "Peyton" He whined tugging me closer towards him to quiet down my laughs since I was facing him. "okay we can go to sleep now" I whispered softly as I shut my eyes to go to sleep with him. Mike muttered a soft thank you and held me close to him as he fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yo puckerman" I greeted my crazy partner in crime after he exited the choir room where Rachel and Finn was currently in. "Yo Darts" Puckerman greeted me with a smirk before our hands joined to do our handshake which was quick and fast.

"so you got her to cave in?" I asked as the two of us started to walk down the hall side by side. He sighed shaking his head "I tried but the jew won't even crack" he mumbled annoyed. "hey don't worry we'll get that party either way" I said nudging his side and winked at him.

He laughed wrapping his arm around my shoulders "this is why my friend you are my partner in crime" He said smirking as he poked my cheek. I laughed slapping his hand while walking with him into the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Okay okay puckerman let's get you to big Mamas" I said taking him to the table were the glee kids sat. Puckerman laughed nodding "you understand me so well Darts" he said before playfully nudging my head and walking to sit besides Zizes who was watching our interaction with a smile.

shaking my head I walked to sit in between Mike and Artie. "hello beautiful" Mike greeted me quietly into my ear before he kissed my cheek. "okay she just got here don't be all lovey with her right now" James whined from in front of us.

The singing photographer (CONTINUED SOME WHERE ELSE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara