Hairography

Peyton p.o.v.

We were in the Auditorium. I was sitting at the end cuz my right ankle was still broken and next to James since he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Okay, guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams Glee club. We're all very happy to have you guys here. So,um, we're gonna let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got" Mr. She said before coming to sit with us.

When they finished I stood up yelling "I wanna go to their gleeclub!" Earning a slap on the head from James. "What?! I like how bootylictious it was!!!" I yelled again making everyone laugh.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We were in the choir room messing around like usual until Mr. Shue came in saying "all right, guys. I did some thinking last night. I think u found our new number for sectionals. We're going to the title song from hair. Now, this show started a revolution."

Pucker man then asked "did they have mohawks back then? In like the 20s or whateved?" Then jellyfish said "yeah mr. Shue, if we're going to do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?" I laughed covering my mouth as I imagine the guys with long hair.

"One step ahead of you. Here are your-" Mr. Shue said but was interrupted with me yelling "WIGS!" and me laughing hardly as I fell to the ground tearing up.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was walking slowly to my locker with crutches. For some reason I'm still in the cheerios and Coach Sue has been taking oddly good care of me. It's weird it's like she's babying me just to do something for her in return.

I unlock my locker opening it as I start placing books I don't need and taking out the ones I need. I bite my lip staring at myself in the mirror. "Ugly" I slam my locker shut only to he met with Mike.

He pulls me by the waist and push me against the lockers moving some of my hair out of my face and leaning in "beautiful....never ugly...I only see beautiful..." I blush red hearing his words making me heart beat going faster.

He kissed me softly and pulled back kissing my forehead. "Now quit saying that...." I nod slowly "ok...ok...thanks mike" I say softly but he laughs saying "your welcome Pickles" I smile and push him back "hey! Meat head!" We both laugh and he helps me walk to my next class.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Some of you particularly the guys, have come up me with some questions about hairography. One of our own has volunteered to walk us through it. She has go it down. Brittany take it away" Mr. Shue says taking a step back and pushing Brittany forward only for her to ask "take what sway?"

"Show us what you got." Mr. Shue corrected "oh. So, hairography. Express when you pretend you're like you're getting tasered. So you just move your head around like you're spazzing and stuff." Brittany starts to move her head back and forth. After we tried and I gave up getting dizzy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was partners with James but I also did a solo dance with mike and Brittany did one with Matt.

(Ignore music)

We all sat down waiting for the other glee club to start.

When we all finished I hugged the girl besides me and said in sign language "you were amzaing" but she said back in sign language saying "we were amzaing" correcting me. I smiled and hugged her again.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

When we were singing I grabbed a hold of Mike hand and smiling and when the song ended I leaned in kissing him softly.