The power of Madonna

Peyton p.o.v:

The bell rings and Rachel then asks "can I ask you guys something private?" only being us girls in the choir roomn right now we nod until Santana says "Yes, you should move to Israel." making me kick the back of her chair saying in Spanish "Callate Perra" making her glare at me before shutting up. (callate ~ shut up Perra ~ Bitch)

Rachel moves her chair in front of us  before sitting down once more and saying "it's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no  longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jessie. But lets say I was dating someone. lets just say, Hypothetically we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic. And then he said 'we should do it.'"

I stood up yelling "what's his name?! i'll kill the bastard!" making everyone jump a bit from what I did but of course Tina pulled me down letting Rachel continue "what if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even take home the care bear i won him playing skee ball?"

As Tina covers my mouth Quinn says "stop talking please? you're grossing out my baby." Moving tina's hand i sigh hearing Rachel reply back "I just want to be ready; i know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how so i stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying no?" before Santana said anything i cover her mouth saying "just stick with your heart Rachel cuz if you let him take you you'll end up like Quinn. Pregnant and living with her classmates houses. Maybe even betray you boyfriend and lie about the baby being his yet his best friend"

I say slightly glaring at Quinn and the other girls saying "oohhh~" but as everyone else start replying and Tina saying "we just have to except the fact that guys don't care about our feelings. Like, the other day, I was walking with James..." I laugh slightly before realizing what she just said I stand up

"oh he is so dead!" I yell starting to walk towards the door of the choir room but Mister shue pushes me to sit down while saying "sorry to interrupt your little sorority, but I couldn't help but overhearing. Are you really having that much boy trouble?" Making Quinn say "you wouldn't understand, Mr. Shue. you're a guy." All the girls nodding but me.

"i don't get you guys. what if the boys are feeling the same with you guys? You guys always expect more out of them then what they're already giving you. I mean james has no right to say that to you Tina but you did fake you're stuttering and Quinn yeah you're pregnant but you pushed Puck away when he was willing to help with the child." I sigh standing up once more before saying "if you guys are hurt and mad about this talk to the guy and actually have a meaningful conversation and if anything doesn't change then break it of with the guy" I stretch grabbing my stuff and saying "see you guys later" and walking out of the classroom.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

once again we were in the choir room but everyone was here and the girls kept taking glances at me while I sat besides James and Mike not really caring. I leaned against mike and put my feet on james lap as mister shue wrote Madonna on the bored and said "what comes to mind when you see that name?" Rachel then says "Genius" Kurt saying "icon." while me and Puck says "all of fame MILF"

of course the whole class turns to me as I shrug saying "what? I'm bisexual and she's hot" Puck holds out his hand for me to high five and I willing high five him making the whole class laugh at how buddy buddy we are. Continuing Mister shue says "so we're all aware of Madonna's musical and cultural significance, which is why this week, your assignment  is to come up with a Madonna Number. " Making the girls cheer as well as kurt as Puck say "uh, mr. shue? as a dude, Madonna makes me kind of uncomfortable." While Jellyfish says "yeah, she's smoking'  and everything but can't some of us do something else? like the guy version of Madonna? like you know Pantera?" with the guys nodding.