Chapter 11

(A/N) OH LORD ALMIGHTY. NEXT CHAPTER IS FINALLY OUT IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG DELAY GASJHDGHGDHAGSJ ENJOY SUM MAKKI (a little bit of smut warning)

Max's pov

The car ride was rather... quiet. Nikki was staring out the window, not saying a word. As for me, I was still getting over the situation that just happened. I goddamn fucking burned Sasha to bits, and I told my best friend how I feel about her. I sighed. Why does all of this have to be so fucked up? At least everything was resolved. I finally decided to speak up, the silence was killing me.

"Nikki?"

"Yeah Max?" she replied, taking her eyes off the landscape around us.

"Are you gonna be okay?"

Nikki thought for a moment. "Yeah, I'll be okay, I'm pretty sure you put Sasha to shame back there" she laughed softly. I smiled. She was back to her true self again.

"That's good, you're a tough cookie, Nikki" I said.

"Am I really, Max? 15 minutes ago you caught me sobbing my heart out in a tree"Nikki replied.

"Um, YEAH. Hell, you led most of our heists from our elementary through high school years, and you've dealt with Sasha all of those years, and you've never let her get to you"

"Max, she got to me today, I'm not as tough as I was back then. She kissed you and it broke my heart, I don't know why she had to get to me today, OF ALL DAYS, WHY TODAY?!" Nikki was starting to get upset again. Suddenly, something occurred to me.

"That's cause she wanted to find your weak spot, she wanted to find it and crush you... and that weak spot was me"

Nikki fell silent.

"Nikki, if I'm your weak spot, I'm gonna do my best to make you feel like the strongest goddamn girl on the planet"

Now she was blushing hard, and her eyes were sparkling... or was it just me? Then she did something unexpected, she cupped my face in her hands, and kissed me. She quickly pulled away and looked at her feet. I was so shocked from the kiss, I almost forgot I was on the road. After I got bearing of my surroundings again, I quickly glanced at Nikki. She was looking at me now, and she was smiling. I didn't know what the hell else to say, so I just smiled back.

After about 10 more minutes, we arrived at campus. Before Nikki could get out of the car, I pulled her in and collided my lips with hers, I don't know why I did it, I just wanted to show her how much I really really wanted to make her feel good. Nikki froze for a second, but then returned the kiss. Her hands started traveling up my neck and to my hair, and my hands slid down to her waist. After a while, Nikki fell backwards and I ended up on top of her. Although, we continued to make out, this time using some tongue. After my hands had accidentally grazed the inside of her shirt, Nikki quickly sat up and stopped kissing.

"Sorry, Nikki, I guess I started to get carried away"

"Oh, it's fine Max, I think both of us were getting carried away. Anyways, I should get back to my dorm"

"I see, 'night Nikki, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Goodnight Max"

"I love you"

Nikki giggled. "I guess you are my weak spot, I love you too"