Chapter 4

(Max's POV)

We soon reached the fountain and waited for the girls to come. Then I saw Nikki, Nerris, and Ered walking towards us. When I saw Nikki, my heart skipped a beat. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore a dark green tank top that said "Suck it up, Buttercup" with jean shorts. She was real hot, she had the perfect body and perfect curves of a woman. She ran up to me and tackled me with a hug. "Hey Max! It's great seeing you again!" Nikki said happily. "Yeah, you too" I said. My face is burning up right now, she could probably see I was blushing because she let go of the hug and giggled.

"Looks like Max has a girlfriend now!" Harrison shouted to the others. The rest of them started to  "Ooooo" and giggle at us. Nikki's face turned red. "We're not dating!" we both said. "You will be soon, I can sense it" Nerris said. "Oh my! I believe love is in the air!" Preston squealed. My eye soon caught Harrison staring at Nerris. "Hey Harrison, what you staring at Nerris for? You like her?" I said smugly. Harrison turned as red as his magic cards. "S-Shut up Max! I do not!" he shouted. Nerris blushed and walked to stand beside Ered. "Hey guys, we should be getting to the movie now" Nikki said. "I agree, we should go now, I'll take Nikki, Neil, and Harrison" I said. "I'll take Nerris, Armstrong, and Dolph" Ered said. "And I'll take Preston" Nerf said. We all split up and walked to our cars. Nikki was walking pretty close to me, although I didn't mind. She was even more beautiful up close. I don't know why I did it, but I held Nikki's hand.

(Nikki's POV)

Max's hand held mine. I was blushing a lot, but I couldn't help but look at him. He was looking at me too, his beautiful green eyes twinkled like stars. He smiled, I smiled back, and we held hands all the way to the car. As I got into the front seat, I heard Neil whisper to Max "Damn, Nikki already likes you, why don't you ask her out already?" "I don't know a good time to" Max replied. "Do it soon, Nikki's birthday is in three days" Neil said. That's right! My eighteenth birthday is three days from now. I'm having my party at my house with all of the gang and even David and Gwen are going to be there. I'm snapped back to reality when Max sits in the drivers seat next to me. Then we're off to the movie.