Twenty nine

It's been about two years since Noah and I have started dating and things couldn't be better. He's gotten bigger as an actor. He has a lot of roles lined up. He's filming right now in Europe and though the distance and time difference is hard but we make it work.

I have my own photo studio, well kinda. I took over for Mr. Jackson. He was getting older and he decided it was time to retire so he talked to me about it and signed over everything to me. And I couldn't be happier.

Lexi and Kyle are still together. They live together now, so I live alone in our apartment we moved into about a year and a half ago. I'm not really alone cause Noah is always over when he's home.

Kellee, Tay, and I have gotten closer. We hang out for lunch at least twice a month and Tay has me watch Suvi when she has to go away on business. I'm really glad they've accepted me into the family.

Noah is supposed to come home in two day. And I can't wait to see him. He's been away for three months. It's not the longest we've been apart but the longest time difference. He supposed to FaceTime me soon so I'm obviously just laying around on my bed waiting for him to call.

I get up to fix my hair when I hear my computer ringing. I quickly go back to my bed and answer.

"Hi baby."

"Hi beautiful. Whatcha doing?"

"Being a bum waiting for my sexy boyfriend to call me."

"Sounds fun," he laughs.

"What is my sexy boyfriend doing?" I look around at his background.

"Nothing much, waiting for call time, bored."

"When is call time?"

"Six, like in an hour."

"We have an hour?" I smirk at him.

"Yup," he licks his lips. "God I've missed you, I can't wait to be home."

I move the computer to the end of the bed and slowly crawl towards it and cuddle Noah's pillow.

"How'd I ever get so lucky? How do you put up with me after all this time?"

"I blame Kyle."

He laughs. "He did tell me you were someone I needed and I'm glad I tweeted you."

"I am too."

"Hey Noah, man they need you now," I hear someone say and I pout.

"Okay man lemme just say bye to my girl."

"But we had an hour," I pout.

"I know baby. But maybe I can get done faster and be in your arms."

"Okay. I love you Noahbear."

"I love you too pinky."

He hangs up our call and I frown. "I gotta get out of this house."

Mia: hey hoe you free?

Lexi🤪: of course what's up?

Mia: I'm sad 🙁. I need Starbucks.

Lexi🤪: be over in ten

I get up off the bed and start to change into some short jean shorts and a white low cut shirt. I grab some black boots and I walk back to grab my phone and head to the living room. I open my Instagram and decide to post a pic.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.