Eight

I wake up to Lexi getting out of bed.

"Where you going?" I groan out.

"Home, I didn't think you would want me here when you woke up," she looks at me and bites her lip.

"Sit."

She comes back to the bed and sits down on it.

"First off, I love you Lexi and I always want you here. Second, I'm not mad at you and neither is Jamey. You didn't know. And if you did you wouldn't have been able to keep it a secret from me. I will admit I was a little disappointed but not at you or Jamey, I was just disappointed at the situation. I would love to meet Jamey and have it be a surprise but meeting Jamey any way I'll accept cause I'm meeting him. So I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case something comes up again."

"I love you too babe and I'm sorry again for ruining it."

I pull her to me and hug her tight. "Now help me pick something cute to wear just in case."

We let each other go and she goes over to my closet. "How about we keep it simple cute? Cause you don't wanna go into Starbucks looking like you shop at Gucci."

"Deal."

Lexi picks out a cute white shirt with a black heart embroidered on it, a black tennis skirt, and some black no show socks with my vans.

"How should we do my hair?"

"How about just down but with the baseball hat you stole? Something simple."

"I didn't steal it just forgot to return it."

Once dressed and ready to go Lexi starts looking for clothes to wear while I grab my phone and look at my notifications.

1 new tweet from noah
2 texts from Jamey🐱
1 new post from Noah

Jamey🐱: morning beautiful 💕
Jamey🐱: hope you have a great day 🥑

Jamey🐱: morning beautiful 💕Jamey🐱: hope you have a great day 🥑

On the way to steal your girl 😂

"How do I look?"

I look up at Lexi, she's wearing a plain black chop top and some dark maroon leggings and her vans.