10. All because of a plan

Start from the beginning

"Doing that is classified as rape young man. In fact this is a very tender subject for most people, but you have to be aware that there are people out there who will do anything to get what they want..." one of the women said sternly before directing the next part to all of us.

"...And i know what you're thinking, you're boys, so you have nothing to worry about. But actually, out of the reported rape cases, almost a third of them were young boys like yourselves. And that's just the reported ones, think about all the young men out there who are too embarrassed or afriad to admit it?"

Straight away, all of us fell deadly silent, but one person was still catching my eye. Harry was sinking down in his chair, hanging his head and refusing to look up, despite Louis' concerned whispers.

I furrowed my eyebrows worridly, deciding i'll talk to him later

**********

When we were dismissed, Harry was the first to get up and walk out, leaving a confused Louis behind. I said goodbye to Zayn and Niall and caught up with Louis.

"Did he tell you what's wrong?" i asked hopefully and he sighed

"Nope, but..." he started but stopped talking to think.

"But what?" i shrugged and he looked at me unsurely

"He started getting all fidgety during that whole rape talk...." he pointed out crossing his arms

"So?" i said, dismissing my own thoughts of where he might be getting at

"It's just that... you... you don't think Jarred... ever..." Louis suggested vaguely, looking at me sadly, sharing my worried expression.

I bit my lip and hung my head, shaking it disbelievingly "Honestly... i wouldn't put it passed him"

"Oh god." Louis groaned, putting his face in his hands, before moving them to his hair.

"I walk his way, i'll ask him about it" i said with a nod and Louis sighed.

"The next time i see that guy its going to take all the willpower i have not to break his neck" Louis grimaced, shaking his head.

"Lou, don't do anything stupid" i warned, feeling like a hypocrite

Louis pulled me over to a corner of the school yard that was out of ear shot of any passing students

"We have to tell the police" Louis said surely and i groaned

"Don't you think i've tried that? They don't give a flying fuck unless Harry reports it himself" i said in frustration.

"Then we'll help Harry to report him!" Louis said like it was obvious

"There's no way Harry's going to say anything against Jarred." i said with certainty  "He's scared! and he knows that Jarred's going to find some way around anything more than a weeks worth sentence of comunity service and even if he did get arrested, what would happen to Harry then?"

"Then we'll get proof that a court can't deny" Louis said, continuing to not understand what i'm trying to tell him

"How Louis?! How do you expect to do that? because i've been trying for eight years and i sure as hell haven't been able to think of anything!" i snapped, completely blowing up in his face.

Louis looked at me slightly taken aback and sadly at the same time. He sighed and hung his head, scratching his neck falling silent. I sighed deeply, leaning against the wall, gripping my hair angrily.

I was about to say goodbye and catch up with Harry, but Louis head shot up and i swear i saw a light shine in his eyes.

"What if we just take him?" he said distantly