10. All because of a plan

Start from the beginning

Zayn, Niall and I headed up the stairs and found three seats halfway up the stands. Within the wave of students still flooding in, i spotted Louis and Harry, walking in. I was about to wave them over to us when Kain and his 'friends' started pushing their way through the other boys, eventually reaching Louis and Harry.

"Uhoh... what's he up to" Zayn said looking at Kain suspiciously.

"Howz it goin queer!?" Kain said, shoving Harry forward violently. I sighed in relief when Louis caught him and helped him onto his feet with a death glare in Kain's direction. Wasting no time, Louis sneakily came up behind Kain and kicked his foot out from underneath him, causing him to fall on his face since no one would want to catch him.

The hall quickly spread with echoed laughter and Louis just looked proud of himself as he walked up the stand with Harry. Niall wolf whistled to Kain as he pulled himself up off the ground and he scoweld at Louis before turning and heading to a random seat.

Our row was full, so Louis and harry settled for the row in ront of us. Louis beamed and nodded at all of us and Harry just smiled awkwardly, but it was an improvment over ignoring everyone.

Once everyone was inside and seated, Mrs Baker introduced two women around their late twenties who were going to be talking to us. It started off with the basics, 'you're 16 and there's a lot of responsibility that comes with being sexually active, blah blah blah'.

Niall and Louis looked about ready to fall asleep, Zayn was playing a game on his phone  and Harry was just sitting and listening politely like he normally does.

I tuned back in when one of the women addressed a question to all of us.

"Okay, now who here has participated in any form of sexual activity?"

Kain and his 'friends' hands shot up instantly, smirking and laughing smugly, shortly after being told off by a teacher who was standing close by. Everyone else seemed awkward about this, except Louis who looked around the room curiously, before shrugging to himself and raising his hand nonchalantly. After people saw Louis, others started to open up, including Zayn who raised his hand unsurely, followed by Niall who saw Zayn, smiled brightly and shot his hand up.

"C'mon, no need to be shy, No matter what the circumstances were, if you've had sex, raise your hand" the women urged, followed with two or three boys awkwardly raising their hands

Niall nudged my arm and i sighed deeply before slowly lifting my arm above my head. Why did they have to as that question? i don't want to know what people in my school have done it? i really don't need that mental image.

Then was what i didn't expect, the second Harry's hand rose slightly above the top of his head, i swear my eyes could have popped out of my head. Louis was equally as surprised, openly gaping at him with a shocked and confused expression.

"Alright good! now keep your hand raised if this was with someone you love" one of the women instructed.

I kept my hand up since my first time was with my girlfriend Danielle but most hands dropped, and Harry's was the first, dropping like a bag of bricks. Niall and Zayn slowly put their hands down and soon it was just me, Louis and a few other boys.

Louis turned around and gave me a thumbs up and i just chuckled at him, glancing at Harry for a second who looked even more uncomfortable than usual. I continued to worry about him as the talk went on and soon we were on yet another awkward subject.

"Alright, say you're at a bar and a young girl who is obviously intoxicated, hits on you. What would you do?"

Kain imediately shouted out several crude, offensive things that made me want to punch him and no one else in the room thought he was amusing in the slightest.