Reader x Sana - Sick Day

Start from the beginning

You felt like you were covered in ice and fire by your body temperature as you removed your clothing and still felt cold and covered yourself up with blankets.

Your eyes, typically full of life, were tired and lifeless.

Your skin was ghastly pale except for your face which was flushed red.

To put it simply you felt and looked awful.

Your throat was sore and it felt as if it was made of cotton, as you couldn't swallow well. You had your phone on your stand but as you tried to move your hand, you found it sore and limp.

You tried again but it remained where it was and even if you called someone on the phone, you doubted you would be able to speak to get help.

You felt nauseated as your stomach gave a queasy lurch that if you didn't get up soon you would vomit all over her bed, yet groaned as you tried to pick yourself up so you wouldn't get sick over yourself.

Disappointment made its way to your eyes as you realized you weren't able to go on the date you and Sana had been looking so forward to.

"Sana..." You groaned as you could barely breathe and every swallow of saliva hurt your throat.

Your eyes averted to your phone, you needed to text her.

-------------------------------------

MEANWHILE

Sana sighed as she ran her hand through her hair waiting for her boy/girlfriend to show up for their secret breakfast date.

She was dressed up at JYP, waiting for you in a dance room studio, leaning back against the wall as she waited and imagined the date with you.

Just her and you.

No Twice.

No JYP.

And no choreography and singing for the day.

Just thinking about it made her giddy in her seat.

Being with you placed her on cloud nine.

She smiled, she laughed, she blushed, and she just felt when she was with you.

Everything about you made her go crazy.

She sighed as she looked at her phone expecting a call or text anytime soon...

'It's okay. Maybe (YN) is surprising me with something.' She thought as she tried to calm her 'Must-see-my-(YN)' instincts.

But she knew she was losing.

It would only be a matter of time before she snapped and ran off to make sure you were okay.

"Sana?"

Sana looked back to see Jihyo standing there with Mina.