The Astral God

City Inn, Doveria,

The day had begun. The sun shined brightly in the sky. Small patches of clouds were floating in the sky which looked like cotton candy. Kai woke up when the sunlight softly touched his face. He looked around the place and saw Arnold snoring loudly. He broke into a smile but immediately became serious.

"Yesterday, when he found out who I am, he just started asking too many questions. Why I hid it from him? How did I become a God? Yesterday I just ignored his questions by saying that we would talk about this tomorrow. but, how am I going to tackle this situation?..."

"What happened to you, dude?" interrupted Arnold looking directly in his eyes.

"Woah...nothing... It's nothing," assured Kai.

"Ok, now tell me why did you hid it from me and how you became a God?" questioned Arnold.

"Well, I didn't want to tell this to anyone because I believe it's not necessary to know it. As for how I became a God, I did a legendary quest called
<<THE HEAVENS CALL>>"

"Never heard of it..." doubted Arnold.

"Well, because there are only a few quests that grant a player the status like <<GOD>>, I hid my status by using the <<LEVELLER>>"

"You mean the system that lets you decrease your current level to match a person's?" asked Arnold

"Yeah, that one. By the way, The players referred to me as
'THE ASTRAL GOD' as you know. But, I don't remember how exactly I did that quest. I even received a few moves or spells by completing the quest <<HEAVENS CLOCK>>, and
<<HEAVENS CURSE>>" clarified Kai.

"That explains, how you get that move for me,
<<HEAVENS WRATH>>"

"Yes, that move I gifted you was also a reward to me when I completed the quest. If you want to see my real stats then..." said Kai as he slid his left hand in the air.

"What! YOU ARE AT LEVEL 110?" blurted Arnold"

"Yes, You see in the third update the Level Cap went all the way up to 200. So, I just drank <<Heavens Fluid>>"

(Heavens Fluid is a potion which is a legendary rank item which can be obtained by doing Epic Quests. It can level up a player by 10 Levels.)

"Ok, that explains everything you said," said Arnold

" To tell you, I am not the only God that is in existence, There must be two more. They are more powerful than me," said Kai.

"What! Is this some kind of joke?" blurted Arnold

"Listen, when I completed the legendary quest known as
<<HEAVENS CALL>> I received a ring which provided me with the rank of <<God>> There are three rings, which means there are three legendary quests. These have different realms and status. My status is <<THE ASTRAL GOD>>, which literally means RULER OF STARS or SPACE and my realm is Space.
The other two must be related to TIME and DESTRUCTION or CHAOS." explained Kai.

"How can you be so sure about that?" questioned Arnold.

"See, There are three main elements that control the working and balance of a universe, Space, Time and Chaos. If space and time regulate and decides the living period of a living being, Chaos or Destruction regulates the balance between Space and Time. When I contacted the makers of this game, 'WarCraft Online', they didn't provide me with a satisfactory reply and wrote that this function is a glitch and they couldn't fix it. They told me to not use that ring because they didn't know the side effects of it. Also, they denied the existence of a legendary quest, " explained Kai.