10# why don't you guys date already?

"Dean?" And her expression is all I wanted to see to know the truth.

"Shaina?" Dean looked me like I was a spoiler.

"Dean I know you have feelings for me but you keep denying them. But worry not I am good at waiting I will give you space and wait." I said that with my nonchalant face that made Dean's mouth open. All this time Alisha's face passes a lot of emotions. And last stayed a smile.

Fake smile.

"Wow I am happy for you guys" she said.

"Oh my God thank you Alisha. I know I could count on you. You are the only one who pray for my happiness." I hugged Alisha and winked at Dean and his face was pleading not to lie anymore.

"Yna!" Then I heard a sweet voice calling me. I turned happily and hugged the running boy with his arms extended for a hug.

"Alan!" He was laughing happily when I lifted him.

"I mishu"

"Oh you do now?" He giggled. "You told me not to come again" he shook his head. "You did"

"No....no...I didn't"

"No?"

"I shay come"

"Liar" and I kissed him and he did.

"I lap you Yna"

"I lap you too Lan" and he laughed.

"Not lap lap" he corrected me.

"Yeah lap"

"No. You don't know how to talk" seriously who is talking. I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"Hey buddy" Dean came to him. And they greeted with high five lower five and like a middle five? And they spread their finger like one who got hurt. Alan was fast to catch things. I can call him a genius.

Just like his dad.

Thinking of this makes me very sad. I brushed away the ill thoughts and smiled at Alan. He was at Dean's hands now. I turned to look at Alisha and she was looking at us with envy and jealous. I know what we look like.

"We look like Alan's parents right?" I pressed and her face admitted.

"Exactly what I wanted to say" she said smiling. Fake smile.....

"Thanks" I said and hugged both Dean and Alan which made both of them uncomfortable.

"Yna" Alan pleaded and I let them go. Dean gave me a look but and I returned it with a wide smile.

1 hour ago

"So if you love her what don't you just tell her the truth?" I asked Dean who didn't want to answer any of my question because he was embarrassed? Or shy I don't know.

"Look let me handle this on my own okay?" He said starting a car.

"How?"

"Why would I tell you that?"

"Well because you are my brother?" He turned to look at me. Gotcha!

"Shaina...." And words got lost.

"I am listening"

"You won't understand"

"Oh do try me please"

"We you know what I mean we.... when I say we you know me.... you-"

"Oh Dean please I know you and Alisha"

"Yes." He sighed. "We grew up hating each other" oh really Dean? "So this feelings I have for her I am not even sure they are real. I need to find out first."