8# the story behind 2

Hi! Thanks for reading this.

"We didn't move even when he said that. Then he came near us and open the curtain. We dropped to our feet when we saw this big masked man. He then pulled us outside. I cried very much and so did Abby. We were begging him to spare us. But as if we were talking to a wall. He took us to his fellows. Then they started calling out our parents.

"Come out on the count of three or the kids die"

"Three!" I was dead by then. "Two!" I didn't have hope." One!" Then Ric came out. I didn't expect him of all people but relieved to see him.

"Okay hero now call the others!" One of the bulgar told him.

"You guys didn't want me?"

"It would have been you if you were alone"

"So?" He asked with a confidence that made me in more shock. They looked at him. And some even cock their guns to shoot him. I didn't want to see him die so I covered myself to Abby. She hugged me very tight, her heart was going very fast that I could feel it on her chest

"Call them out or" I felt something on my head and I knew what it was. I didn't look up. All I heard after was gun shoots and then silence. I looked up to see everyone down except five. Two masked men, us down there and Ric. They wanted to shoot Ric but the guns didn't have bullets so they started fighting. While fighting came someone from no where grabbing John's mother. He told Ric to stop or he will shoot her. Ric didn't listen and she was shot.
You see I have seen all corpse that day but not their faces. But when the lady was shot I saw it, Abby screamed but nothing came out from my mouth. I was shocked to death. Then Abby covered my face.
I was terrified and scared. I looked up and saw Ric killing someone without a blink. He twisted his head just like that. Then polices started to come in, and all the bad guys were dead. We were taken to a police station, then taken by FBI to their quarters. We were asked a lot of questions then we were free just like that.
John got hospitalized he was shot two bullets on his chest but God being great he survived. Tina was shot on her shoulder too and so did Ric but he wasn't hospitalized. One day I got in his room without knocking and saw his back he had a lot of scars which were very new to me.

I remember seeing them too.

He had a very delicate body and health when he was young and that is why even our parents encouraged his model career. He wasn't even that good in studies because of his health but I think circumstances made him stronger and healthy. He was having wounds too but he didn't show them to us.

I went to ask him what was all about those guys coming to our house and made us orphans again. Do you know what he said? Huh....

I was waiting for the answer but he just pushed it out.

Then Alaric stayed with us. And started teaching the high school I attended. You know since that day I couldn't see his smiling face without remembering the cold face he had when he killed that man then. He was so different that made me think that this whole time the kind, cool, honest and caring brother was all a mask. He was so different. I remember Dr. Sylvia crying begging but Alaric didn't hear anything. He was cold even to her. She was shoot and he didn't even turn to look at her. Tina saw it too and it took along time to forgive him and I don't think she really forgave him completely. She didn't even want Alaric to attend her weeding. She gave a condition to John too that after a weeding they should live without Alaric. But then it was left us. We had to choose to leave with Alaric or John. Abby chose Alaric and I John. We leaved like that for about two years then John and Tina got their first child and then Tina announced that she forgave Alaric that was it.