6# their stories

Hey guys!
Let's get to know more about everyone important in the story.

Well

"Who do you want me to start with?"

"Any"

"Okay let's start with Aly."

"You mean Alisha?"

"Yap"

"That's new name"

"To you yeah! But its her name when she was a little and an nickname she adore" I just nodded. "Aly has a brother. They are the only children in their wealth family. They were very close siblings. Brother, sister,lover,friend and all. They loved each other like I don't know what to choose for their matching. Aly was studying a boarding school. Whenever they are on holiday they were like I don't know. My family was their family friend. I knew them and I loved their relationship. I was jealous of their closeness then I wanted my family to adopt a sister for me. It was only me in a family. At first I liked being like that before we moved near their house. When we first move there was only Alex, Aly's brother. We called them both Alies. We became friends best friends to call. Then after sometime came Alisha. When she came back I didn't have time given with Alex anymore. They were always together and I had problems with Alisha. She was a spoilt little girl then and now. I felt the loneliness that I hadn't when we first moved. I didn't like Alisha at all. I thought she came and took my friend away." He paused and looked at his ice cream. It was melting he looked at mine that I already finished. He smiled and hand me his. I smiled and took it. He looked me when I started eating he continued.

"Then I wanted my family to adopt a young sister for me. Because my mother couldn't give birth anymore and I knew that. It made my family only a week to adopt the child at home. I was very excited. When she first came home she was very little and I was happy to see her. She was very pretty and still she is"

"What's her name?" I asked still eating ice cream. Some was on my lips

"Malia"

"That Malia?!" I was shocked. Didn't know she was also a big part of a story.

"Yeah the Malia"  wipping ice cream on my lips.

"Wow!" She is really pretty.

"I welcomed her home with all my heart. And so did she. We were all loved with our parents. I loved that life very much. I got a company again. I showed off whenever I saw them playing I took Malia outside and we played too. And I used to play boys games unlike them. Malia was  such a tomboy"

"Yeah she is" I agreed. He looked at me with not understanding eyes. "I kind of knowing her. Don't you know?"

"She told me to stop following her that's what am doing" I just raised my brows of 'oh!'

"Yeah!" He wiped my ice cream again. "So we loved each other too." He then chuckled" Whenever we played Alex would show interest on us that made Aly really angry. And I loved her face. Then I was sent to school. The exactly boarding school that Aly was studying at. I was very angry the day I set my eyes on her and did she. We even fought more than ten times a day. She was really spoilt." He stayed silence for a while with a far smile on his face. And continued " When we were away back home Malia and Alex made ties. They were playing games in exchange. The boys games Malia was a teacher and as for girls games Alex was a teacher. Mom told me that they were happy together. When she came to give me a visit at school. It made me very angry that Alex was now taking my sister. But looking at Aly's face after hearing the news made me happy. Then came time of a holiday. I missed Malia very much. When I reach at home I found her sleeping. For five months away from her she looked grown up and more pretty. I slept beside her the whole day. When she woke up she yelled and brought all my parents in her room running. I was shocked and when I woke up she was crying with shock and a happy face. We hugged and our parents came and hugged us. I felt so peace and loved. Then she gave me only a week before starting cheating on me" I looked at him "Yes cheating. She started to meet Alex in secret at first then I came to know she always go to sleep very early than before and lock her door the thing she wasn't doing before too. One day I bought her a sword toy and wanted to show her. When I got there she was in her room and the door was locked. I wanted to show her that night. I know she like sleeping but with a sword its worth waking her up. I passed through my window that Malia certainly forgot that I could. Went to her room and she wasn't there. Then I saw a rope down to the ground from her window. I went using the same rope and followed where my instincts told me to go and I saw them. I was so shocked. The Malia I knew was different. She was bluffing with Alex near her. He made her a head flower that I couldn't make. And he put it on her. I wanted to go  there and smash it but my legs couldn't let me. I stayed there watching them playing giggling and all sort of other games they shared. I wasn't angry but extremely jealous." I  finished my ice cream and wiped around my lips and my clothes. Then I realised he stopped talking. I looked at him with the 'why aren't you going on' eyes and he smiled at me. "When do you want to really take that baby with you?" That was really far from what he was talking about. I didn't know the answer too but soon. It passed silence that was almost a minute then I looked at him and he really wanted to hear the answer.