#2-the meet

Hi! Are you guys enjoying my story? Let's keep on having fun then.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to do what should I do? Run? Greet him? God! Help me please. What? He is coming this way? He was smiling! Should I smile back? No I shouldn't! But I did. He was coming to me. He's still smiling. And I kept on smiling too.
He passed . He wasn't smiling at me he was smiling at someone else. He wasn't coming to be but someone else. I felt embarrassed of myself people who saw me laughed at my face. As everyone thought he was coming to me when he left the group of others behind.

I walked away without looking where he was smiling at. I felt more embarrassed when I meet the boy that I kind of dump him last semester. He was looking dump as emotionless he didn't show anything that made me more angry because I kept guessing what was he thinking of me that time.
I went direct to my room and locked myself in. Munis wasn't class but after few minutes when I was telling my diary what happened then she called I knew she already get the news but didn't show her anything to worry. She too has some boyfriend complications so I didn't wanna make her worry for something like this.   
I will fight this. Was the only thing I told myself. I saw a lot of people fight with rumors but I never get one. But now I have just because of that jerk.
I wished the rumours to end soon but it wasn't as I wished. Always things are going opposite of what I want. It's two things either I wish for impossibles or I am always unlucky.
It lasted long actually and I was used of them. When ever the Jerk appear then my name must mentioned. I didn't like it but I bear with them. Sometimes I wish I had punched all the rumour spreaders but I end up wishing and dreaming.
It's already two weeks already people still are talking about me. After class hours I was hungry. I didn't get my breakfast running from people it was already 1 and I didn't eat anything. I went to the vendor near our hostel and bought some meat roll and a cold drink. I went to a park eating when I heard people talking about me. They didn't care about my presence. As if they wanted me to hear what they were talking about. I stood up and went to the parking lot. I sat on one of the high seat and started eating. It was quiet and scary. I wore my head phones to ignore the silence. After finishing my food I stood up going back to the class I left my books there. Then I saw a car coming very fast and stopped under my feet. I nearly fell but I held myself not to. I couldn't move instead. The driver turned and parked the car.
He didn't come to look if I was okay or not? Huh. I got some strength somehow and walked to the car.
Heeey get off your car! Silence "Hey lady get off the car!" I yelled.
Now the mirror was lowered. A man? or A woman? Couldn't figure it out.
"Ma'am" I called again. Now the door was opened and the man came off. He was tall over me. Has a very beautiful figure and very attractive. He had long hairs that he tied a pony tail with a little of them disturbing his eyes.
"Dude" I heard my voice calling him. He took off his sunglasses and looked at me. Wow his eyes are beautiful too. Very beautiful his long face nose,lips were beautiful I felt shy for him. He was beautiful than a lady. He bent over to me and looked direct at my eyes.
"Dude?! Huh! Look who is talking!"
His voice! Oooooooh! His voice is totally like those celebrities I like looking on dramas. He is smiling. What is this am I dreaming or something? And the smile brought me back to my senses. I started to yell again of what he did. He then showed me to remove my earphones first. I took them out. He asked me what was I doing there. I didn't get him so I didn't answer. He looked at me for a while and he walked away. I remembered how that Jerk did to me and now this? No way.
I then called him .He was two feet away he turned and came to me very quickly. He pushed me to the wall very hard that hit my head. He was talking to me but didn't hear anything. I felt like I went crazy for a moment. All I heard was "Don't ever talk to me." After he let go of me I heard myself fell down. I hot my back on the car behind me and the car started the alarm. When I looked at him he didn't bother to look back. He left.......
I got some strength and when I stood from there I went direct to Munis's house. I spent a whole week there I didn't show up to the classes or meetings. I wanted to rest. I wanted to forget for a bit. And I did. With the help of Munis I forgot.
The following week I went back to collage. People didn't even look at me when I pass. But they were discussing other things. I went direct to my room. I then called Munis if she knew anything. She said she didn't. I was so curious of what put down my scandal. I was thankful. Then I entered in a chat room. I didn't log in for a long time afraid I will see things will discourage me. And sure I found them. I didn't get discouraged though instead terrified when I saw a picture of a senior that was the first to send a post about me. I hated her but couldn't help myself to feel sorry for her. She bragged that she knew the Jerk and one day we said she was going to meet him. On her way she got on an accident. It was serious. She was now in comma. Her picture was posted she looked seriously injured. I felt relieved for a second but felt sorry for her. She was on her last year of her studies and rumours said she was very talented in her studies that made her so proud and a lot of friends. I got my head up and went out. I went to the restaurant and it felt new. People didn't even notice I was there. I didn't go to buy anything just checking people out. I went around all university. I felt happy I called Munis and told her. I then found a post in a park and called my parents. Its been a long time since I talked to them. I talked to them and they knew there was something I was happy for. They guessed well and I told them it was just a good day to me since I woke up but nothing special. After disconnecting with them I picked up my things going back hostel then I saw someone's legs in front of me. I looked up it was the man - lady. The man I didn't know it was a man. The last person I saw before went hiding. The person who made me felt like shit. I stood up and looked at him. He was tall so I went back one step to look him on his face. He looked emotionless. He didn't care what I felt when he did that to me. And I remembered when he told me not talk to him. I picked my book and was living he grabbed my shoulder I shrugged and went off. He didn't follow me and I didn't want him to follow me either. Its like I wanted to start a fresh. I ran faster back in my room. I locked my self in the room. I waited for a short moment and started to think. Why the hell am I running. I opened the door and he was there.
"So this is your room?" Pushing me aside and he entered in. So this is your room??!!!.huh.
He entered in and looked around. He repeated again. "So this is your room" I didn't know what to respond on that he sat on my bed. I pulled him up and let him seat on a chair. I straight my bed again and sat on the edge of it. I looked at him he smiled. I folded my forehead. He removed his glasses and looked direct in my eyes. He was now serious.
"Where were you last week. I couldn't find you"
I looked at him. " I asked about you and people seems to know you better. I didn't know you were having a hard time." He looked sincere " Am sorry " totally sincere.
"OK now can you please go out?" I stood up and went to open the door for him. He stood up and came to where I stood. He put a hand on my shoulder and left. What was that about? But couldn't get an answer. I went out and saw him. I followed him he walked gently too. He went to the arts building. There he went to the office I waited for him to come out but it was taking time. So I decided to leave. When I turned I heard his voice I turned and meet him face to face. I turned an run. I run to the library. I took my books and sat on a corner that one should take time to recognise me. Then he sat beside me he was panting.
"You are fast" he said this breathing hard smiling at me. I didn't know but I smiled back. He was looking at me for a while and I put my face to normal and looked back at my books. "When you smile you look be-" someone cut him telling him to stop talking I wished to jump on that man. I really wanted him to finish what he wanted to say. He stopped talking we looked at each and we smiled again. He sat there idle I did my assignment and when I finished he was sleeping. He looked more handsome when he was sleeping. I left when I reach outside I felt guilty and went back. When I reach there he wasn't there. I looked around then I saw his glasses were still there. I went out and meet him on the door.
"Did you go back for me"
"Am I out of my mind?"
"Woah! You have quiet a temper"
"Am flattered" he laughed and I just looked at him. I didn't give him his glasses he would have hold of that. I was going to buy food and he was following again. I didn't mind him. I went to the cafeteria. I bought food and started eating. He started eating with bare hands without washing them. I bit his hand with a spoon.
"You don't want to share your food?"
"Go wash your hands or go take a spoon" he smiled at me and stood up faster. He washed his hands and took a spoon. I smiled when he looked at me I stopped. He then smiled I turned away and started smiling then I saw people faces. They were looking at us. I didn't know why. Shit I found myself a scoop for people to look after me. But I didn't care this time. He came and sat on across with me. We ate on the same plate. I drunk my juice he took it from my hand and drank it all. " I have never felt this full in my life." Looking at me waiting for me to talk something.
"Are you a beggar?"
He laughed and got chocked. I run to get him water. He drank it while I was rubbing his back. He was now looking at me while drinking water. He looked like a little boy. I smiled down at him and he smiled back. I took an empty bottle from him and he took my things. He was acting childish that made me smiling all the time. I was tired and I was going back to my room to take a rest. He was still following me. When I reach on the door I stopped. "I am very tired am going t-"
"Did you go back for me earlier?" He cut me.
I looked at him he was totally a child. I smiled and shook my head.
"Beautiful" I was startled by that
"I wanted to tell you that. You look beautiful when you smile."
I took my things from him and went inside. I slum the door on my back very hard I heard him saying "and you look cute with that temper" I smiled."and that smile right now" I laughed"wow".
I opened the door and raised my books to hit him. He ran....