7# the story behind

Let's keep on having fun!

The story started and I was eager to know the real truth of these two brothers that have different last names.

He told me from birth that they were actually born in a normal family that surprised me because the family they are living at is the same family they were born at.
Then something came to their family. Their father was a worker at the same company they are running now. He was a real hard worker according to him and that I think he may be.
One day when he and his brothers and sister that I didn't know they had one were playing on a school playground with other kids came one of the kids and called them that their house was burning. They all run home. When they left the house they left all of the family there. Their father, mother, grandfather, two grand moms from both parents, their two nannies, uncle and aunt and their two little twins who couldn't come and play with them. When he was telling me this I wasn't very surprised look like they love living extended. It was the same on the time I saw them at their house. Though they weren't many of them. But all of their family was there.
They left the house after they were told by their mother to go and play. They heard some yelling and argues that by then he didn't understand what were all the  yelling from.
They left and played for a while. But his heart wasn't at peace whenever he wanted to go back their brother would stop him and find another game.
When they went back home everything was burnt down.
Everything.

He didn't cry or yell he did nothing. He was empty just like the whole thing of being taken everything. They were taken by their neighbour and sent to a police station after his brother kept bothering them and said it was someone who did that.

He was silence the whole time their brother explained the little details he know about the quarrel and the argues the family had.
They went back to where his aunt lived it wasn't very far. And the house was at mess. The older brother stopped them and took them outside. He run to the near police station and called them there. When they get there the police told them to sleep at the police station for that day before they find them a place to stay and finish the investigation.

The news of their place being burnt down was all over. Whenever they passed, stop, eat, drink anything and they had to run from reporters and some eyes that whenever they looked at them would make them remember their burnt house.

The investigation finished as the gas leak and it was caused by the cooker who was their mother. It took a long time for them to master with the environment. They didn't know what happened to them. Their brother instead of taking care of them he kept on rumbling about their family being murdered.

One day  they were waiting for him as usual. He always live the house early in the morning and stay at the police station the whole time and come back at late night. He didn't come that day. They waited the second day he didn't then they started searching for him in every police station. Whenever they passed or asked he wasn't there.
It passed a week then one night they heard a knock. They opened the door and saw him there.
He was wasted. Beaten, weak, sick and hungry was all he had. They gave him water and food that remained that day. After eating they gave him a pain killer and he went to sleep. The whole time he was silence. Alaric asked him question but he didn't answer any of it. So he let him be. Alaric was always with short in talking very short. He didn't pressure him.
So that day he slept and woke up very late in morning. They didn't woke him up. When he woke up, he cleaned himself and came to them.

"Is anyone have anything from dad?" Was the first thing he asked them when they waited for him to talk. They looked at each other and they all shook their heads they didn't have any. "Nothing?" They node.