Part 41

Hello guys👋👋👋

How are you all?

****

Laksh is thinking how to tell Ragini about going to Ooty. He is completely lost as he knows Ragini will never agree for it. But on the other side he also knows that his bacha is really understanding. He doesn't want her to feel that she has to choose something which she doesn't want.

While Laksh is in his thoughts Ragini comes and sits in his lap. He comes out of his thoughts and smiles at her. He keeps his hands around her.

Ragini: (kissing his cheek) What happened to my Jelly?

Laksh smiles and nods no.

Ragini: (frowning) Listen! I am in good mood. You want to say something then say now only. Later don't say that I got angry on you.

Laksh chuckles.

Laksh: (holding her hands) Dad wants us to go to Ooty for completing the formalities of the new branch there.

Ragini: Hmm... How many days?

Laksh: One month.

Ragini: Tell to Dad that we will go.

Laksh: (surprised) You told Ok?

Ragini glares him while he smiles. He kisses her palms.

Laksh: If you don't want to... We will not.

Ragini: No let us go. I want to spend sometime alone with you. Just you and me.

She hugs him. Laksh looks at her surprised. She always likes to be with family and the same goes with him. That is why they never thought of some honeymoon. But for the first time Ragini said she wants to be alone with him. He tightens the hug and nods ok.

Laksh: It's not just you and me but you, me and our baby.

Ragini smiles and nods yes. Laksh bends and kisses her belly.

******

Ragini is hugging everyone one by one. At last she comes to Ayaan who is standing with teary eyes not looking at her. Laksh comes towards him and takes him in his arms.

Laksh: Champ if you are angry show your anger on your nanu.

Ayaan looks at Laksh with teary eyes. He hugs Laksh tightly and cries. Both RagLak's eyes turn teary. Laksh looks at his father angrily. Dp keeps looking at them. He is also not able to digest that he is going to go far from them for one month. It was always Viren who handles such out of station projects. But this time Viren has another project. And this time it is not some project, but their branch in new place. They actually thought to send Viren like everytime but he is stuck completely in that project that he cannot go Ooty.

Laksh kisses Ayaan's forehead and wipes his tears.

Laksh: Just one month champ. It will get completed just like that.

Ragini: And I promise I will call you everyday three times. That also a video call.

Ayaan nods and kisses both their cheeks. He hugs them one last time and RagLak get settled in car. They wave bye to everybody and driver drives the car. Laksh keeps looking outside thinking something. He feels Ragini cuddling him and looks at her. She keeps her head on his chest and closes her eyes. Laksh encircles his hands around her and kisses her head.

Almost after 45 minutes the car stops. Due to this Ragini, who was sleeping, gets up and looks around in confusion.

Ragini: (confused) Why are we in airport?