Part 22

Hello....

So sorry for the late... Really very busy with studies so could not post... I am trying to complete this part from so many days but could not and today finally completed... Just bare me for two more months later I would be regular again.

*****

Ragini is sleeping peacefully. Sun rays fall on her disturbing her sleep. She moves towards Laksh's side to hide herself from sunrays but feels it empty. She frowns in her sleep and opens her eyes. She looks around but found none.

She gets up from the bed and looks around the room but doesn't find him. She comes out of the room and looks around to find its empty.

Ragini: (sleepy voice whispering herself) where all went leaving me alone (she pouts)

Suddenly she hears a sound from kitchen and rushes towards that. Her eyes widened looking at the kitchen. It is completely messed up with utensils, vegetables and flour.

She looks at Laksh who is looking at a parata proudly. She makes an 'Aww' face and moves towards him carefully and hugs him from back. Laksh feeling her smiles widely and closes his eyes feeling his wife's hug.

He turns and takes her in his embrace. He kisses her head.

Laksh: good morning wifey.

Ragini: (cuddling into him) Good morning Jelly. Happy anniversary once again.

Laksh: Happy anniversary.

Ragini: where are all?

Laksh: (grinning) I threw them out of the house. Only we both today... All alone RagLak.

Ragini opens her mouth wide while Laksh chuckles and closes it with his finger. He pecks her lips. Ragini smiles and hugs him again. They both get lost in their hug when suddenly "grrr grrr" Ragini's stomach growled in hunger disturbing their moment. Ragini pouted while Laksh chuckles. He kisses her forehead.

Laksh: go fresh and come we will have breakfast. (Excited face) today I made food for the first time.

Ragini: aww.... I know it will be awesome.

Laksh: go now... We will see if it is awesome or not later.

Ragini nods and turns but looks at the kitchen and looks at Laksh with sad face.

Laksh: you go my Duckling... I will clean it.

Ragini nods and goes carefully outside.

Laksh: (shouting from inside) wear that dress which is on the table.

Ragini: (shouting back) okk

*****

RagLak are sitting for having breakfast. Laksh puts parata in a plate along with aloo sabji. He holds the parata to cut it. But it is so hard to cut. Ragini looks at it with wide eyes and muffling her laugh. He fake smiles at her and finally cuts it using his both hands. He dips the parata in aloo sabji and forwards that to Ragini. She smiles and opens her mouth and he feeds her. Her face looks unpredictable. She tries very hard to swallow it while Laksh keeps looking at her with enthusiasm. Ragini swallows it and fake smiles. She takes the plate and starts eating it.

Laksh: (pouts) only you are eating won't you feed me.

Ragini trying to swallow the food nods no and takes other paratas and sabji and starts eating. Laksh feels something fishy and snatches the piece she is about to eat and keeps in his mouth. As soon as it touched his taste buds he spitted it out and drank water.