Part 20

Hey guys back with next part. Thank you to all those who commented, voted and silent readers as well.

*********

Ragini is sitting on Laksh's lap by placing her head on his chest. While his one hand is around her waist and his other hand is just caressing her cheek.

Laksh: (says cutely) why did you took so long to come back? I am angry on you?

Ragini: (smiles) when you are angry you show your love, when you are happy you show your love, in any case you show only love to me. So you be angry only I don't care (she giggles)

Laksh: haww... This time I am real wala angry not that fake one which I show all the time.

Ragini: (chuckles) hahaha so true... I can see your anger (she says looking at him who is staring her lovingly)

He pouts making her go aww 😍😍😍

Ragini: oh my Jelly you are looking so cute. (She kisses his cheek) ouch

Laksh: (concerned and cupping her face) what happened bacha?

Ragini: (touching his cheeks and rubbing them) this look of yours is so handsome but it hurts when I kiss you (she pouts)

Laksh keeps his hand on his cheek and realises that she was hurt due to his beard.

Laksh: aww my duckling I will shave tomorrow then you can kiss me whenever you want (he smirks looking at Ragini's red cheeks)

Ragini: but you look so handsome with this beard I will miss it

Laksh: Ahan then shall I keep it?

Ragini nods 'no' first then again 'yes' then again 'no' and atlast she pouts making him to chuckle.

Laksh: hmm.. but I will shave it because I don't want my duckling to get hurt.

Ragini nods yes with a smile.

Laksh: now time to sleep.

He scoops her in his arms and places her beside him on the bed. He lays beside her takes her into his embrace and pats her head. Slowly both sleep happily after many months especially Laksh who used to spend lots of nights sleepless and crying seeing his bacha connected to all those wires.

Ayan after many months went to sleep with his mumma and papa after taking a promise from his cutie that she will neither leave him nor sleep long time like she did before. This made Ragini emotional and she hugged him tight and told a good night by her forehead kiss followed by his kiss on her cheek.

********

Laksh wakes up and looks at his life who is sleeping peacefully in his embrace. His phone rings and he immediately took it and atteneded it making sure that his duckling doesn't get disturbed.

He just hmmed for all the convo and finally his lips turned into a big smirk by the time call ends. He looks at his duckling lovingly.

Laksh: (in mind) don't worry duckling I am not going to leave the one who is the reason to your condition. And the time is near that he pays for all his deeds.

He kisses her forehead and gets up slowly with out disturbing her. He gets ready and goes out to hall and finds all sitting there happily after many months... But he doesn't bother them and just goes to Ayan.

Laksh: oye sautan aren't you going to school.

Ayan: (looks at him with a wide grin and nods no) no I am not going because I got my holidays.

Laksh: oho your exams got over also and I didn't knew...

Ayan: mamu you were worried about cutie na and I also didn't told you... See my holidays came and cutie woke up and I should share a lots of things with her. So you go to office I will enjoy with my cutie (he giggles)