Part 21

Hello guys back with next part. Thank you all for the votes, comments and silent readers as well.

*********

RagLak are peacefully sleeping in each others embrace. Sun rays fall on them due to which Ragini snuggles into Lakah and hides her face in his chest. Laksh cuddles more into her and tightens his grip around her.

Suddenly 'trrrriiiiinnnngggg' makes RagLak get up with a jerk. Laksh switches of the alarm and glares Ragini. She smiles sheepishly and hugs him lazily.

Laksh: (sleepy voice) why do you want to make me irritated with that stupid alarm sound every morning.

Ragini: I irritate you (pouts)

Laksh: did I say that? I said that alarm is irritating.

Ragini giggles. He nods his head in disbelief. While Ragini cuddles into him more...

Its been two months Ragini got well and everything became normal in their family. Samar asked forgiveness from Ragini while Laksh made sure she says she doesn't forgive him. But Samar didnot give up and finally he became her friend which irked Laksh alot. Isha and Samar got married in these two months and Ragini enjoyed a lot in the marriage. She even planned what all she wants to do for her di and jiju's marriage. Harish and Avantika returned from village and even dadi is staying back with the family as her all work in the village got completed. Laksh asked Ragini to continue her studies while she said yes. Her college is going to start today.

Oops forgot to say a great thing... In this two months Ragini learnt cooking too especially some dishes which Laksh loves.... She made him eat different dishes which taste like chocolate when she cooked for the first time (note the sarcasm please😉😉) Laksh felt very blessed to eat them 😉😉😜😜 But finally she learnt to make some good dishes.

Laksh who is hugging Ragini felt her sleeping again. He looks at the clock. He made Ragini lay on the bed properly and went to fresh up. After getting fresh he again moved to the bed. He sat beside her and moved towards her ears.

Laksh: (whispering) Wake up duckling. You need to go to college.

Ragini moves and places her head on his lap and hugs his waist.

Ragini: (sleepy) I want to sleep more

Laksh: (caressing her hair) then first day of college?

Ragini: hmm... Five minutes more pleach...

Laksh just caresses her hair and kisses her forehead. He thinks something and smirks.

He kisses her forehead again. He then kisses her cheeks. Ragini opens her eyes. He kisses her nose.

Ragini: you are doing intentionally na?

Laksh: (innocently) what am I doing intentionally duckling?

Ragini hits him on his chest and wakes up with a pout. Laksh laughs and pulls her towards him.

Laksh: (pecks her lips) Love you

Ragini glares him and goes from there huffing. Laksh smiles and nods his head in disbelief. He moves towards couch and starts working in laptop.

Ragini comes from washroom while wiping her hair. She glares him and moves towards mirror. Laksh who sees her through the corner of his eyes smiles seeing her glare. He keeps his laptop a side and moves towards her. He back hugs her while Ragini tries to come out of grip. He tightens his grip around her.

Laksh: (wispering in her ear) sorry na duckling (kisses her earlobe)

Ragini glares him through mirror.