Part 49

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*********

SwaSan's daughter's naming ceremony is done and all went back to their rooms to take rest. Ragini is sitting on the bed and playing with 'Swastika' SwaSan's daughter. Laksh comes to her and takes the baby.

Ragini: (fuming) Laksh give the baby to me. Right now!

Laksh ignores her and gives baby to Sanskar who just entered their room. Laksh then closes the door and looks back only to find crying Ragini. Laksh sighs. He moves to her and sits beside her.

He places his hand on her shoulder but she jerks his hand.

Laksh: Arey bacha....

Ragini turns her head away.

Laksh: Arey listen...

Ragini: (looking away) I Hate You. You don't need to tell me anything.

Laksh: Ok... You can hate me as much as you want but please change and come.

Ragini twists her lips and goes to change. Laksh sighs. Soon she comes back after changing. She sees Laksh working silently sitting on the couch. She pouts and sits beside him. He looks at her through corner of his eyes but still continues his work.

Ragini: (whinnes) Jellyyyyy!

Laksh: (looks at her normal) Today why you remember that name Duckling?

Ragini pouts.

Laksh: (making a crying face) No those are mine. I won't give.

Ragini: Please please pleaseeeeee.

Laksh: I won't. I won't. I won'tttt

Ragini starts crying fakely.

Laksh: You cry in real also I won't give. My all jellies are completing. You are eating all. I won't give.

He says stubbornly. He actually locked the drawer where he kept his jellies as Ragini is having them all.

Ragini: (fuming) You can get them if they get completed. You don't have any mercy on your pregnant wife. You don't love me anymore.

Laksh: (fuming) Once you say you hate me another time you say I don't love you anymore. First you get clarity whether you hate me or I don't love you.

Ragini: Jelly don't change topic. I want jelly now.

Laksh: Aww... You want me. I am all yours my duckling.

Ragini hits him.

Laksh: Ahh! You are not duckling you are jungli billi.

Ragini: You are not jelly and you are kali mirchi.

Laksh: Aww..  I know I am hot.

Ragini: Yuck... You and hot? You don't even know to joke. Ayaan makes good jokes than you.

Laksh: (fumes) Don't bring him in middle. Sautan kahin ka.

Ragini: Eyyy! Dare you say a word against my darls.

By now they started shouting and arguing loudly. Dp and Ap came there being worried.

Ragini fumes more and takes a pillow and throws on Laksh. Laksh glares her. He looks around but found none so he throws the same pillow back on her. Ap Dp rushes to them.

Dp: (loudly) Laksh stop it.

Laksh: Ask her to stop it dad.

Ragini: You... You started it. So you stop it.