7.0

Kaimon

Needless to say I got fucked up, between the drinks, drugs and sexual opportunities I was in my own kind of heaven. Until I came home, I looked back at the lyft a small smirk playing on my lips as I touched the bruised marks on my neck. Good fucking times. My vision still a bit blurry and my balance off I struggled getting in the door for a good 15 minutes. When I did my body nearly fell to the ground as I pushed open the door that was holding my body weight. Shaking my head I kicked my shoes off smacking my now dry lips together I shuffled towards the kitchen. It was quiet but it was also 3 am so there was that. I opened the cabinet to get something to eat but found no type of snacks that caught my interest. A nigga was pissed, I should've told the lyft to stop at McDonald's or something.

    I chewed my inner cheek harshly as I made my way up the stairs, the liquor calming down by the second this would've been helpful if this stopped earlier when the world was spinning. I stretched my arm out against the wall using it to help me up the stairs the whole time until I reached the top. It was quiet in the house still which caused me to be a bit scared so I turned the flashlight off my phone on— then the toilet flushed. I didn't know if I should rightfully be scared as fuck or if it was just my ugly ass sister using the bathroom. I took no chances going towards the door being ready to fight whatever came out. The sink turned off and door opened but instead it was just the overly innocent light skin squinting his eyes at the new found light in his eyes. "Kaimon what are you doing?" He whispered smacking my phone from his face.

"Scared me, why you still hea" I asked trying to seem as sober as possible.

"I'm dating your sister? And we had a sleepover?" He said making me roll my eyes. Boring answer. I went to move my hand that was resting in the doorway and practically tripped over my own feet. "Wait does this mean you're not mad at-?

"Nope still mad" I started as I swayed back and forth and back and forth. He tested his hands on my shoulders holding me there for a bit before letting go.

"I didn't even do anything" he exclaimed which made my lips turn into a smile. He's cute when he's mad. Or more frustrated. I also found out from watching the boy he hates when someone's upset with him. Also Hates hurting people's feelings,too good for the word easy to manipulate. He turned my head to the side and snorted a bit before moving me out of the way. "Goodnight Kaimon" he responded with a complete change of emotion.

"I'm not tired come keep me company" the drunk side of me tramped the sober side and took his hand pulling the lanky light skin into my room. I turned on the light almost instantly making him hiss at the sudden brightness. I plopped on my bed taking off my shoes and my shirt before opening the top drawer and starting to roll up.

"How aren't you tired it's almost 4 am!" He hissed as he stood there looking uncomfortable. I patted the empty spot next to me making him look at me a bit concerned.

"You won't try to touch my dick? Or trick me into wanting to have sex with you?" He asked

"How do I trick you—

"You know, those eyes and then you say what - nevermind just day you won't" he added making me roll my eyes then respond with a nod. The nod didn't help that much because he still only sat on the edge but watched me like I was painting a masterpiece. "Does that really make you feel different?"

"It wouldn't be illegal if it made you feel the same" I pointed out and he only smacked his lip together at the obvious answer.

"But like how does it make you feel?" He asked as I finished rolling it. I offered him the unlitt blunt making him shake his head quickly.