16

Kaimon didn't really want to stay for the rest of the game, Cameron had went in the ambulance with egypt which almost made him flip because Egypt barely liked his father but that's cool. Kaimon watched the ambulance drive away with koybin who was freaking out. Kaimon couldn't think straightly for many reasons. All he had to do was get up.  Why wouldn't he get up. Egypt wanted to play in this game- he wanted to show off for the scout so why isn't he getting up. Why was he just laying there.  Kaimon seen him briefly before Cameron jumped in and he had lots of blood on his Jersey, he couldn't see from where but even Egypt eyes which kept opening and closing noticed them. He was 18 and was trying to refuse help, his father was trying to talk him back into it but it wasn't working.  It took Kaimon awhile to even get back there, it didn't help koybin and rose stood back a bit but swing Kaimon freak out made koybin freak out.

  "Sir you can't be back here, I'm gonna need you to back up"

"Fuck off me, I need to get through" Kaimon started as he moved his shoulder out of the man's grasp. Kaimon was ready to go to war with any one of them truthfully. All they had to do was let him see Egypt.

"Sir!" One of the security guards pulled Kaimon back,  Rose let out a scream in pain and clenched her chest, of course the security guard turned his head towards the women he was flirting with all day and Kaimon  got free from him. Maybe Kaimon should've played football because he ducked and weaved through the people who were trying to get him away until he saw Egypt. Covered in blood from where he couldn't tell- trying to weakly get up but not being able too. As soon as he saw Kaimon he tried to move towards him but the paramedic told him to relax.

  "Sir you need to lay down; you have a open wound on your arm, we see some bone - I think atleast 3 of your ribs are broken or sprained.. you may have a concussion.. please work with us we are trying to help you"  she started as she was bandaging what she could to stop the bleeding.

  "I have to play, I'm good- just let me play" Egypt begged and Kaimon finally got to him. "Kai I just wanna play" Egypt started he was stressing himself out which was putting more stress on his body. "Tell them I can play" he started and Kaimon just looked at him his eyes scanning over his body.

  "Uh uh love bug you down for the count- fuck this game" Kaimon started he didn't like football, he didn't before and he sure didn't now. "Relax E, please can you relax she trynna help you" he added as he wiped a random tear from Egypts face. The paramedic moved his arm slightly and he winced in pain moving away from her. "Bitch you better be careful for i fuc-

"Sir! I'm trying my best you need to leave if you are going to stress him out more" she argued back

  "It hurts Kai, it hurts a lot" Egypt started, the reality sunk in and he was even more panicked . "What if I can't play again? Does it look bad?" He asked and Egypt eyes started to swell. He just wanted to make it; he worked so hard- he tried to stay on the right path. He knew he had karma coming for him but he didn't realize this soon. Kaimon watched him freak out; as if he could read the boys mind he just shushed him a bit.

  "Look at me, imma meet you at the hospital- you're going to be fine. They are gonna fix you up and next season you gonna play— we all finna watch you, and you will be fine okay? You gotta calm down" he spoke softly- Egypt nodded sniffling a bit and Kaimon kissed his forehead. "I promise" those words alone mad Egypt feel better, Kaimon doesn't promise, so he wouldn't lie right?  After Egypt finally calmed down  Cameron  came back.

  "Koybin it's gonna be okay, Egypt gonna be okay" he spoke more to help him believe it himself. He nodded half believing his own words. He went to the concession stand to get koybin some candy and something to eat because after the game they were going to the hospital. Kaimon needed a blunt maybe a few. Rose was trying to tell him it could be something small , he's be alright- a bunch of stupid positive stuff but he wanted to tell her to shut up.  He would get hurt after Kaimon get serious with him right? He shook his head just his fucking  luck. He ended up leaving 10 minutes before the game ends, he was pretty sure they were going to loose by the way it was looking. They put Isiah in as quarterback and he wasn't doing as good as he thought he was. Rose agreed to get a ride back with Daz and that they would smoke later when Kaimon had time. Koybin was tired but trying not to fall asleep because he wanted to see Egypt, although Kaimon wasn't going to tell him to go to sleep he wasn't gonna wake him up when he kept drifting off in the back seat.