11.5

Kaimon

"Ian going over there to get her so if she don't come home she not going to see ma" I argued to Daz who only rolled her eyes.

"This why you should've never did what you did, cause now you don't wanna go over to ole boy house and you been walking round with a attitude for a week straight" she argued back. "Imma go get her then come pick you up and then we all gonna take turns seeing mommy, you know that's your twin" she starts and I just shrugged. "I'm trying to get her out, then she can move in and take care of lay you can move back out again if you want" she was trying to get a reaction out of me but it didn't work  I only  shrugged not really wanting to hear it. If any plans of Daz ever work out mother would've been out years ago. "You don't got nothing smart to say?"

"Na I'm gonna smoke a blunt let me know when you outside I'll come out"

"Kai, you acting weird ion like it- do what you gotta do to get yourself straight" she announced and I only looked up at her with a bored face. I was tried of the conversation  and she was doing anything to keep it going. I didn't want her pity or nothing I was a grown ass man- nothing was wrong with me I just didn't have a lot to say lately. Half the time I said something they said it was out of pocket anyway. I sat done on the couch and pulled my roll up stuff out the coffee tables drawer snd the weed out my pocket of my jeans. I felt her watch me doing all of this and instead of barking at her I just ignored it. "Okay imma go get lay I'll be back, love you"

"Yea you too" I finally spoke happy she was getting out my face. I loved daz I really did but she worries for no reason- that's her love language showing she cared but my love language is telling people to back the fuck up every once in awhile. Not to mention I had a mild headache from going out the night before.

It took Kaimon a week to realize that he did think of Egypt more then someone to get his dick wet, did he wanna be friends? No. He didn't even let himself think about becoming something more with the man because relationships wasn't white in his DNA. He's never seen a healthy one in his life and on top of all that. He didn't even think he knew how to commit to someone, kaimons never been in a real relationship in his life it never interested him. Why settle for one when there is many? But he did find himself trying to talk to the man once and let's just say that's how he found out he was blocked on everything.

"Hello?" He spike answering the phone for Rose and he saw her face all close up to the camera. It didn't take long for him to finish rolling and once he did he waisted no time lighting the blunt and smoking it.

"ew that's mad dry- I misss youu I wish you could go to college with me" she started

Egypt found himself many times within the week about to unblock Kaimon. Yea the boy hurt his feelings a lot but what if egypt hurt kaimons? It sucked because egypt didn't really have friends to talk about this- shit egypt didn't really have friends. Kaimon was one of the few people he really would talk to about anything that was bothering him. Not that egypt couldn't make any friends he just didn't do what most kids his age did do- nor would he tell someone he was just becoming close with he was cheating on his girlfriend with her brother. So that left him to his own thoughts. His head was drowning in thoughts, not to mention it was almost the end of football so that meant they where trying to make it to states- his mind was to busy to play correctly and his coach was starting to notice by making him put  in overtime.his parents didn't support him in football and Layanna did here and there but she's been busy doing other stuff so it was just him drowning in his thoughts, drowning  on the field and still trying to find time for koybin because his parents wouldn't.  "Have fun seeing your mom babe" he said as he kissed layannas head she smiled widely as she did enjoy seeing her mom a lot.