12

"Yea Ju, I got home safe last night- did you get home safe? You had fun? I seen you leaving with some shawty" he asked on the phone as he rubbed his face. He had just gotten out the shower hoping that it helped with his headache. "Boy you wanna keep playing respectful, you been on how many dates with ole girl? We went to a kickback and she was over your ass the whole time.. and you all like take things slow so when y'all gonna fuck? At 57 god damn" Kaimon shook his head wondering how this boy ain't pick up not one thing from him the whole time they've been hanging out. "Taymor ass is easy- of course I got my dick wet he's been missing me since we last did it" Kaimon added. He pulled on his boxers and some basketball shorts then walked out the bathroom and saw Layanna there with begging eyes. "Hold on I gotta pest problem" he mumbled "I'll catch you later, stay safe" he spoke then hung up and kept walking towards his room. Like expected he heard Layanna follow him.

  "Heeeey, you know you my first best friend my ride or die... I hate you and love youu" she started "what they said- just me and my twininem" she started singing "go besssst fri-

"Girl what the fuck you want" Kaimon cut her off quick as he could not wanting to hear another minute.

  "One, let me hit that with you.. two what you doing today? I know rose come back at the end of the month you excited?" She tried to small talk her brother so it wasn't so bad when she bothered him with this favor.

"Layanna I asked what the fuck you want. Cause what I want is for you to get out my face" he was annoyed already. She only looked at him for a second longer to see if he was serious , when he started shutting the door on her she knew he was.

"I need a ride Damn.. please?"

"No"

"You ain't even ask where!"

"Okay then where?"

"Egypt football game"

"Fuck no, is that better?"she. Let out a dramatic sigh and laid down on his bed. She started her pleading and Kaimon sat at his desk rolling up trying to zone the girl out. It was easy due to him doing it most of his life but then she got louder the longer she ignored him. "You got a whole nother sibling; you got friends, you got that nigga Isaiah momma said you was fucking ask someone" he snapped

"What? Ian fucking Isaiah... do I want too? Yea. But I could never do Egypt like that he's so sweet and innocent and he's been going through it. He don't got nobody but me and sadly enough this family is also all he got so the least we can do is show some support that's free!" She started and Kaimon still acted as if he wasn't listening but how could he not? He did feel bad for what he said to the boy but he's still blocked and it's been almost two weeks now so what could he do? Beg? That's wasn't in him at all. "Not to mention he's basically always working out or at practice apparently scouts come to these type of games and he's doubting himself more then ever lately- all like what's the point he ain't gonna make it bla bla bla.. like I wanna be a NFL wife"

"You know damn well you not marrying that boy, and support is free but gas ain't"

"I CAN DREAM" she shouted being even more dramatic then last time. "I'll pay you"

"Ion want yo money"

"So what I gotta do cause this ain't right" she continued. "I said please"

"I'm trynna smoke my blunt"

"Okay well it's a little bit away so I'll let you do that and then I'll get us something to eat before we go" she tried and Kaimon didn't respond she just hoped she could get him when he was high. He chewed his inner cheek, maybe Kaimon did take it a bit far. He ain't like hearing that he was doubting himself and it also didn't help probably that everyone else was doubting him too. He remembered how happy Egypt looked Everytime he said he believed he'd make it to the NFL and then he took it all back in one sentence all because what? His feelings were hurt? He felt how Taymor must've felt because he checked their messages and then his social medias. Still blocked.