26.

YOUR P.O.V

After some time at the headquarters, I start to get bored so I decided to go home with the 3 boys. I want to leave them here so they can know more people other than me and Soarin but I feel like they won't get along in a long time. Heck, hell might break loose. 

"Come on, get in". They were standing not that far away from the car that I'm getting into with their mouth gaped open out of amazement or something. Even Noiz's eyes widen at the sight of the car. Ok, I admit that this is an expensive car but is it necessary to have their mouths open at the sight?

NOIZ P.O.V

I can't believe it. (Y/N) have the most expensive car that I've ever seen before in my life. Well, I think that bastard Toue can afford this but she's different. She's only some gangster in this universe but she look like a billionaire with that headquarters of her. Her house is not that much but to think that she can afford this kind of thing is pretty unexpected. 

"Don't just stand there with your mouth open, get in already! Or do you want to walk all by yourself to my house?!" She barked. I snapped out of my trance and I hurriedly walk to the passenger seat next to her and buckle myself up. I look through the glass in front of me and I never really notice how beautiful the night sky here. It's still clear and fresh, not like in our universe where it's already filled by buildings here and there and there's barely a plant anywhere.

Chuckling noises can be heard from my side so I turned my head towards (Y/N) and she is facing towards me, clenching her hand in front of her mouth as if to hold in the laughter that she's about to let loose. The knuckleheads behind me are chuckling too before I glared at both of them. Aoba stops his chuckling but now, Koujaku is laughing lightly before he calms himself down and looks at me with an innocent smile. Oh, how I wish I can annoy him and let him hurt himself.

"Buckle up boys". And we're off into the night that is lit by the moon shining down upon us, stars surrounding it. I lay my head back on the headrest, looking into the night and the road in front of us through the glass that separates us. It looks cleaner than our place.

Not long after, we finally arrive at her place and she parked her car in the parking lot under the building. It was pretty dark under there but there was a little light on every pillar to light the way. We got out of the parking lot and make our way up onto her floor instantly through some lift that's different from the others. When we got there, we all lay down in the living room, exhausted because of how late we finally got into her place. Well, I'm not tired at all because I'm already used to sleeping late but it looks like Aoba is not used to it.

"You guys should get ready for bed. I'll be in my room if you need anything". Aoba just nodded at her before he goes to our room, getting himself cleaned before going on the bed to sleep. I peer my eyes at Koujaku as he walks out of the room and into the elevator.

"What are you doing?". "I'm going to take a stroll and maybe smoke a little bit". Those are his last words before the doors of the elevator closed on him, going down to the ground floor. I sighed as I sit back onto the sofa, taking off my beanie and turning on the holographic computer of mine. I popped a bubblegum into my mouth and start to search around about this place, trying to find pieces of information about this place so that we won't be left behind and be a burden to her.