18.

YOUR P.O.V

"We're here." I unbuckled my seat belt and walked out of the car. the sound of the car doors closing indicates that the boys were following me from behind. I turned my head towards them. Aoba was carrying a bag with Rens head popping out of it, Noiz just walks calmly while his hands were in his pockets, and Koujaku was bringing his sword like always. I stop mid track and walked towards Aoba. I stopped in front of him, his face was full of confusion when suddenly, I snatch Ren out of his bag and walked away from him. I can feel his reaction was surprise so he walk faster so he can be beside me while walking inside the HQ. He started trying to get Ren back from my arms, but I always move it away from his grasp.

"Can you give back Ren Y/N? Please?" Aoba questioned/begged to me. I just look at him before shaking my head 'no' and stroking Rens furry head. It was so soft. I like the feeling of my hands collided and tangled with Rens fur. We continued our walk into the HQ with a begging Aoba on my side. 

As soon as we got inside, every eyes were on us. People that were just lying around, sitting, or chatting, suddenly stood up in front of me. They bowed their heads towards me as a respect and gratefulness for my return to this place. I finally gave Ren back to Aoba, which he rubbed his head against his All Mate.

"Its good to see you back here again Cap."

Soarin.

He was glad that I was back in the HQ until he gave me a tight embrace. I hesitated a little before embracing him back with the same amount of tightness that he gave me. He finally let go of me after he gave me a pat on my back and look at the three boys, standing behind me.

"Who are they?" He pointed towards the three of them after he turned me around and put his head on my neck. Noiz, Aoba, and Koujakus face now turned from calm into a scowl after watching Soarin's action towards me.

******************************

sorry for the short chapter guys, I was in the middle of making a new book so forgive me