7

NOIZ P. O. V
I felt something warm beside me, even thought my senses are numb but I still can feel the warmth making me snuggle closer to it. While I was snuggling with it, memories from last night flowed over my mind. The girl was snuggling with me. I shot my eyes open and looked down at the girl. She was still sleeping peacefully with her cute little face.
Wait
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What am I saying?

I looked over the clock that was on the wall above the TV she have to find that now was 6.30 a.m. I feel something moving under me making me looked down.

YOUR P. O. V
I shake my body a little so I can wake up and get off of someones grip. I looked up with my lazy eyes to find Noiz was looking down at me. His arms over my waist.

"Could you let go of me?" I asked him with my morning voice. He seems to snapped out of his thoughts and he let's me go. I sat up and stretched my body.

I get off of the bed and started walking towards the kitchen when I stopped at my tracks when Noiz ask me "Where are you going?"

I told him that I was going to make breakfast and told him to wake the others up before I continue my journey to the kitchen. I take out four bowls, cereal, milk, and some spoons. I put the bowl -with the spoon inside it- on the table and started pouring milk and cereal. Mine was the smallest amount out of the other bowls that I prepared for them.

I hear footsteps and yawns coming towards me. I looked back to find all three of them was at the door. I told them to take a seat and eat the breakfast that I made for them, they did what I said. I finished my cereal first and put the bowl in the sink so I can wash them later.

"Hey, if you guys done with your breakfast juts put the bowl in the sink.  I'll wash them after I take a bath" I said as I walked lazily to my room and take a bath.

AOBA P. O. V
After a while, we all finished our breakfast. Koujaku and Noiz put they're bowls first in the sink while I put them in the last. As they were out if the kitchen, I started to wash the bowls that we had used while I was deep in thought by the actions of yesterday.

Her hand was so warm and soft on my cheek. But, what's wrong with her wrist though? I gotta find out later I thought to myself after I wash the bowls and dried my hand with the towel that was hanging near it. I walked out of the kitchen and into the room that I have sleep in with Koujaku. I walked inside the room to find Ren was on top my bed.

"Oh, Ren your up" I said as I walked towards my bedroom and sit on the edge, looking at Ren.

"Where are we Aoba? " he asked while observing the room that we were in and curiosity layed on his every word. I told him what happened yesterday, but I leave the part that the girl thrown a knife at me.

YOUR P. O. V
God, it's seven a.m. 3more hours until some shop are open I thought to myself as I put on my everyday house wearing and exited my bed room. I walked over to the living room and take a seat. I sighed as I fold the bed into a couch again and take a seat. I heard some clicking on the left, taking my attention towards it. I looked over to find that it was Noiz with his computer, hacking something.

I walked over to him and sat next to him while laying my head on his shoulder.

"What are you hacking?"

"Informations about this place" he said without bothering to look at me. I make an o shaped mouth as I get up. I looked over the window to find there was smoke coming from my balcony.

"Don't over work yourself, Noiz" I said before heading towards the balcony. I opened the glass doors to find Koujaku was smoking. I walked over to him and leaned against the railing nest to him.

"You know, your not allowed to smoke here" I exclaimed not looking at him at all when I feel his head turn towards me.

"Oh, I'm sorry" he said as he crushed the cigarette that he was holding by pressing it on the railing and toss it into the nearest trash can. I feel some pair of eyes looking towards my wrist, making me pull down my sleeve so they were covered.

"How's your wrist going?" he asked concern layed on his voice. I turned my head towards him with wide eyes, later they turned back to they're original size.

"Wow, you still cared about my wrist. Well it's doing okay I guess"

"Of course I cared, it's my fault anyway. Have you change the bandage yet?" I shook my head 'no'in response. He pulled me back inside the house and started walking over to the kitchen. I sits me down sit the dining table, telling me to wait for him while he gets a bandage, betadine, and a cotton. I nodded my head and waited for him. As he came back with the things he needs, he takes a seat next to me.

I turned my body to face him and asked "Why did you bring the betadine?" while he was untieing the bandage that was wrapped around my wrist.

"I saw some blood on the floor that was near the couch, so I thought that it was yours" he said while dabbing the cotton that was covered by the betadine on my cut. I flinch by the sting that was shot through my body. He seemed to notice that I flinched because he was apologizing to me and dab the cotton softer then before. After that, he finally wrapped a new bandage around it. He tied it perfectly, not to tight, not to loose. He caressed it softly as I put my hand over his making his head snap towards me.

"Thank you" I said to him. He smiled at me. I don't know why but, he slowly leaning in towards me and I leaned in too making the gap between us smaller. Our lips were inches away when suddenly we hear footsteps coming towards us.

We parted away and he pulled his hand away from my wrist when the person came in.