11

YOUR P. O. V
His face slowly leaned into me while his eyes were looking up and down. From my eyes and into my lips. He finally crashed his lips onto mine without hesitation. He kissed me passionately while he closed his eyes. I kissed back later on and closed my eyes too, enjoying the soft sensation that was on my lips. Our lips moved in sync as he nibble my lower lip for entrance. I let him. Our tongue collided as we fight for dominance. I won. I explored his cavern with my wet tongue, sliding my tongue on his cheek.

Later we parted away, string of saliva was made by our lips. I pant a little as I take the air in to fill my lungs that was almost empty. I wiped the remaining saliva that was on my lips with my sleeve before I stand up.

"I gonna go take a bath" I said while walking out of the balcony through the glass door and the path into my bed room. As I get into my bed room, I sighed at the action that I did with Koujaku while my hands were roaming my hair.

Why did I kissed back? I asked while stripping myself from my previous clothes to take a bath. I walked over to the bathroom. As I got inside, I trned on the tap to turn on the shower. I got inside the shower and let the coldness rolled all over my heated body. I sighed in relaxation by the sensation of the cold temperature that cool down my heated body.

I came out of the bathroom after taking my cold water bath and walked towards the wardrobe. I picked out a black hoodie that has white lining on each side of the sleeve with writing on it and some black leggings that has some scratches to reveal some of the skin on my legs. I came out of my room with my black bag dangling on my right shoulder and walked over to the living room. As I got there, there's only one head there with the color of shaggy blonde hair. I walked over to it slowly so he can't notice me until I was finally behind him.

"Hey Noiz. Get dressed, we're going shopping" I command him while taking a seat beside him and putting my bag beside me.

"Only the both of us?" he asked boredly while I can feel his eyes layed on me.

"No. We're all going together whether you like it or not" as those words came out of my mouth, he groaned in annoyance but he followed my command.

---A FEW MINUTES LATER---

Me and the boys finally gathered in the living room -with they're previous clothes that they wear.

"Everyone bring the stuff they need?" I asked them while my right hand was on my hip and half of my body weight was leaning to the right. They all nodded they're heads before I sighed in irritation.

"Koujaku. You can't bring your sword to the mall" I said while closing my eyes shut as my fingers pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Why? It's covered" he negosiate. After he said those words, it's takes me a few minutes to convince him to leave the sword at the pent house before we finally walked out. We walked down the hallways into the elevator while I was walking upfront of them and they trailing behind. I pressed the button that has the arrow pointing down and waited for a few minutes.

About 1 or 2 minutes later, the door of the elevator opened and there stood 3 girls. We all stepped inside as I pressed the button that leads to the parking lot before pressing the close button. The ride to the parking lot makes me want to puke pretty hard because both of the girls were flirting with the boys.

Before we get to the parking lot, the door opened to the loby that the girls were heading to, I guess.

"Get the fuck out of this elevator now you sluts" I said as I pushed them out of the elevator. They stumble a bit when they were out of the elevator with shocked expression laid on they're faces because of my words. I sighed in relief as the door closed again and the ride to the parking lot starts again.

"Why did you do that?" I hear Aoba asked making me looked over at him through my shoulders.

"They were just sluts and liking guys with good-looking faces. You should've told me if you like them flirting at you" I told him, coldness filled the words at my monotone voice before the door finally opened to the parking lot.

I walked out of it while playing with my car keys. I walked over to my Lexus LS 460 car and get inside the driver seat. I nodge my head at the boys telling them to get inside. Noiz was sitting beside me, which means in the passenger seat, and both of Koujaku and Aoba sitting in the back.

"Wear your seatbelts" I said before driving to the exit.