13

YOUR P. O. V
I giggled at the memory of when we were at the ride that Noiz choose. A person in front of me that almost hopped off of the cart that we were by the cause of the sudden stop. The people that saw the action snickered, even some of them were laughing.

"What are you giggling about? You look like a crazy person" I was brought back out of my memory by the the voice of Noiz. I glared at him playfully before I told him the memory that I was thinking. Aoba and Koujaku were laughing at the memory that I was telling them while I was snickering. Noiz................ he still looks the same but I don't know why that I was telling myself that he was -in the inside- were laughing too.

After some laughing, I told them to put they're clothes in the laundry bin before I press a button that makes a hole underneath the bin, making it fall into the hole -with the new clothes that I buy for the boys -and into the washing machine.

"I'm going to get some snacks" I say while standing up and stretching my arms. I walked the path into the kitchen. As I was at the kitchen looking some snacks in the cabinets, I can feel someone was behind me. The person walked closer to me but I let it be because I know that it's not an intruder.

The person wrapped it's arm around my waist, pulling me against his chest making my back touching it's chest.

"What'ca got there?" said the person while he rested his head on my shoulder. I can tell by the voice that it was Aoba and by the strand of hair that was falling is the color blue.

"Some Doritos" I told him as I take out 2 pack of Doritos from the cabinets and put it on the counter before closing it. Aoba hold my shoulders and turned my body around to face him. He was trapping me inside of him. Both of his hands were resting beside me on the counter while one of his legs were between my legs, locking me up so I can't go anywhere.

"Why would you do this to me?" he asked while looking down, his bangs covering his face. I give him a questioning look as he lifted his head to look at me. He chuckled a little before looking at me with a hurt expression.

"You kissed Noiz and Koujaku. But you wouldn't let me kiss you?" his face got closer to mine by every word he said.

"We were interrupted, remember?" I said calmly with my emotionless face.

He nodded his head before he said "That means we can continue then" and he crashed his lips onto mine. I was so shocked that I can't even move my head and my eyes were open. Even though my eyes looked like I was bored, I don't. He pulled away a little and looked at my face before he crashed his lips again onto mine, his lips more open then before.

I closed my eyes as I kissed him back. My hand snaked up into his neck while playing with his hair a little. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue started to roam all over my caverns. Our tongues collided, fighting for dominance. I won and started to lick all of Aobas cavern, covering them in my saliva.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Guys I'm really sorry that I'm putting Aoba out of character. If you don't like his attitude just comment and I will try to make it like his real personality in the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and follow my account. Again, I'm sorry