5

YOUR P. O. V
I chuckled a little by the sight of Aoba and Koujaku on the floor with scared face. I jumped over the couch and sit next to Noiz with my hands stretched out on the headrest while a smirk was layed on my face. Aoba is the one who stands up first from the floor and he looked over to me with an angry face. He looks pretty cute when his angry.

"Don't ever do that again!" he said while puffing his cheeks. More like a command for me. I just looked at him still smirking.

"No can do girly" as I said this Koujaku started to snicker on the floor while Aoba looked at me in annoyance. I felt like there was someone was smiling a little. I looked over to my right to find Noiz was smiling a little, trying to hold back his snickering, but that little smile soon vanish out of sight. Koujaku finally stands up and put a hand on Aoba's shoulder before he could protest to me, telling Aoba to calm down through his expression. Aoba sighed and he takes a seat not to far away from me, making a place between us for Koujaku to seat.

"Aoba, Noiz. This is the girl that I was talking about" he said while looking over to Noiz and Aoba with a smile. He takes a seat between me and Aoba, like his making a wall between us but I don't mind.

"Yo" I said as I put my gangsta face on without smiling at them. I heard my phone ringing at the table in front of us. I take my phone and put it beside my ear.

"Who is it?"

"Boss it's me, Danny" the guy said from the other side of the phone. Danny is one of my goons in my gang. I have a gang that almost all of the people in this country wanna join but it's pretty hard to join my gang because I only take the elite and agile people.

"What's wrong Danny?" I asked him because panicking and worried layed on his voice.

"It's the Black Beetles learder. They want to fight you boss" as those words came out of his mouth I smirked in joy.

"When and where?"

"At the junkyard on 12 a.m Saturday "

"Ok I'll accept the challenge and could  you do me a favor?"

"Anything for you boss"

"Tell the leader that........... WHY THE FUCK THAT THE FIGHT HAS TO BE ON FUCKING SATURDAY WHEN I JUST WANNA SLEEP AND ITS FUCKING MIDNIGHT?!" I said while shouting on my phone with anger layed on every word. Danny agreed for him to tell the message to the leader of the Black Beetle and I heard a click on the other side of the phone, signaling that he ended the call.

"What's wrong?" said Koujaku with concern while I press a button on the table in front of us, changing it into a screen with every tactick that I made to fight another leader that wants to fight me.

"No need to worry about" I said as I open one of my file and dragged it in front of me so I can just look to the front instead of looking at the screen while checking the file. I checked the date today on the screen. It was Monday. I looked over to the window that was next to the TV to find that was the sun is already setting.

I sighed as I drag the file back to the screen and press the button again making the screen turn back to a table.

"Why do you stopped?" said Noiz with his monotonous voices while I stand up and stretched my back. I told him that I was going to prepare dinner for them before I walked over to the kitchen.

---LE TIME SKIP UNTIL IN THE KITCHEN---

While I was cutting the meat for dinner, I feel a presence behind me. The person started walking closer to me. In the right moment, I turned around towards the person and throw the knife that I was holding towards the person. The knife hit the wall next to the person near his right side of the head. The person that I saw really shocked me.

"Aoba! I'm so sorry, I didn't know that it was you! Are you hurt?!" I panicked while I run towards him and check his body for any injuries. When I came to the side of his face, that was near the knife, I saw a cut on his cheek while blood was flowing down from the cut.

"I'm so sorry Aoba. I'll get the first aid kit" I said as I started walking towards the first aid kid that I put in the kitchen, just in case I cut my hand. While I was rummaging through the first aid kit, Aoba walked over to me and stands next to me. I take out the bandage and the betadine. I dab the betadine on his cut with the cotton slowly while he was wincing at the pain.

"I'm sorry" I muttered over and over again. I placed the bandage on his cut and care stroked it softly. He put his hand over mine and his head leans towards my hand.

I smiled and said "Your enjoying the warmth, aren't you?"

"Of course I'm enjoying it. Your hand is so soft and warm" he said while smiling his warm smile towards me. I feel my blood rushes towards my face making me blush. I tried to cover my blush, eventually I did hide it and I return the smile that he give to me.