"Ha ha, very funny, Sierra," Stiles mocked as he started the engine. "But you won't be laughing when I haunt you from the grave."

"Believe what you want to believe, dude."

"I was literally making out with you five minutes ago, do not call me dude," Stiles deadpanned.

"Fine," Sierra corrected her words. "Believe what you wanna believe, darling."

"See, doesn't that feel better, honey?"

"Oh my Lord. Just shut up and drive, please."

*^*^*^*^*

By the time Sierra arrived at the warehouse with Jemma, Derek, and Braeden, Argent had already shown up to offer his help. Granted it was his building and he had no idea about the people staying in it till he got there, but after the situation was explained he quickly got on board.

Scott looked relieved once his best friend entered through the door, leaving the conversation he was having with Brett to greet her. "Oh, thank God," he exclaimed, pulling her into a hug. "You were gone a lot longer than I thought you'd be."

Sierra hugged him back, apologizing, "I'm sorry. Stiles and I had to talk through everything and then I rode up with Jem."

"And based on your aura, I take the conversation with Stiles went well?" Scott guessed with a smirk.

Sierra raised her eyebrows, placing her hands on her hips. "I'm sorry, did you just say based on my aura? Remind me again who the true empath is here."

"You're basically glowing," he exclaimed in defense and gently poked her side. "Come on, tell me how it went!"

Sierra swatted his hand away, "Would you quit it? Now is not the time, Scotty. Not the time."

"I know," Scott sighed, dropping his facade. "I just wanted to hear some good news."

He glanced at the people behind them and lowered his voice, "Sierra, these people are really scared and I hate to admit it, but I'm kind of freaking out too. You and I are still at the top of the deadpool. These assassins are targeting us too. And if you die on my watch, Stiles is gonna kill me."

"Scott, in this type of situation you can't let fear dictate your decisions," Sierra advised wisely. "I don't know if you've noticed, but we've never gone down without a fight. Tonight isn't going to be any different."

"How do you know?"

"Because Lydia is working on Meredith," Sierra explained, wanting him to be more optimistic. "Stiles and Malia are working on the tapes. Our whole team is working to protect everyone, and it's going to pay off. You just got to have faith in these type of things."

"She's right, Scott," Jemma spoke up in agreement as she approached her sister's side. "Everything's going to be fine."

"What about you?" Scott's eyes shifted to Derek, who walked over to stand next to his girlfriend. "Do you think these people will be okay?"

Derek hesitated to answer as he scanned Satomi's pack. The alpha herself was a great warrior, but her betas had been taught since the beginning on how to maintain their abilities. "They've got claws and fangs, but they're not fighters," he concluded quietly.

"Well, that's why I called you," Scott informed him.

Derek replied truthfully, "Try and remember I don't have claws and fangs anymore either."

"Which is why Sierra called us," Jemma piped up, referencing herself and Braeden, who lifted up her shotgun with a smirk.

"Am I the only one still hoping that this could all just be a false alarm?" Kira asked the group, glancing between everyone. "I mean, it's possible we could wait here all night and nothing happens. Right?"